Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 90 of 108 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 107 108
I
I
Do you still have a cam recording her visits?

Me 58: FWH (NC 32 yr), W 60, married 36 yr, DD 32
M
M
If they put a bug in your house just think how much fun you could have with that??? grin

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
My car was in the garage, that would be funny, I think I'm going to drive around the block a few hundred times. lol..

I don't think she put anything anywhere, I thought about why come hear for this paper, why let me massage you, kiss your neck,ears and the hugs were huge, you want to talk about feeling good, that helped.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
M
M
Do you have a landline and a cellphone? I am just thinking of all the fun that could be had if they bugged you.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by ItCanGetBetter
Do you still have a cam recording her visits?

NO. I just had my VAR on the whole time. I'll keep looking.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Do you have a landline and a cellphone? I am just thinking of all the fun that could be had if they bugged you.

My cell was in my pocket, and I don't have a land line. I'll keep looking. She only went to the bathroom and I searched it.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
For example, if your WW goes to his house, call your landline from your cell phone and answer the phone.

WD: hello

WD: yes ma'am

WD: wow, she is over there again?

WD: thanks so much. And please let the other neighbors I appreciate them too. You have all been such a huge help

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
For example, if your WW goes to his house, call your landline from your cell phone and answer the phone.

WD: hello

WD: yes ma'am

WD: wow, she is over there again?

WD: thanks so much. And please let the other neighbors I appreciate them too. You have all been such a huge help

That would be great if I had a land line. What if she came over because it felt like home like when they came over the other day. I'm very suspect of why also.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
But you can make your cell phone ring, right? You could select a ring and then test the ring and act like you are answering it.

I have a very hard time believing she wanted to just come visit the guy she supposedly hates. She was TOO nice. The only other thing I can figure out is that she is trying to butter you up to cooperate in the divorce.

Exposure 101

I
I
You need to be especially careful the next few days until the ppo business runs its course. Not time to be tipping your hand.

Personally, I'd remove the tracker for now. I think it could play badly for you. If you testify under oath, what if you are asked about it?

If she searches for it and doesn't find one that's good for you. Save it for verifying NC when there is a credible recovery in the wind. You will need it then.

I
I
On the other hand....

What would you think of visiting your sister for a couple nights sometime after that hearing? You would tell WW when and where you are going and especially when you are returning.

WW keeps saying she wants to be home but can't with you there. If you go to sis, she may opt to stay at your marital home. When you arrive home exactly when you said you would you say, Hi honey, I'm home! After a couple of nights in her own home in her own bed, she may not be eager to go back to gf. She probably won't stay, but she will want to.

She can hardly object to your returning to your own home when you said you would.

Last edited by ItCanGetBetter; 04/14/14 09:00 PM.

W
OP Offline
W
But you can make your cell phone ring, right? You could select a ring and then test the ring and act like you are answering it.

I have a very hard time believing she wanted to just come visit the guy she supposedly hates. She was TOO nice. The only other thing I can figure out is that she is trying to butter you up to cooperate in the divorce.

She tried to bring up divorce, ppo and hospital, I just told her I'm taking care of ppo and hospital, I was very vague. I toldher she knew where I stood with divorce talk and lets jus have a good evening.

I'm still looking and I don't usually talk in the house. I go outside, she never left my sight. I have know idea why she was here.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
She can hardly object to your returning to your own home when you said you would.

Do you remember what happened to Jon in SAA?

Exposure 101

M
M
In SAA, the WW, Sue, moved out and left her husband, Jon. She then moved back in pretending to be all gung ho about recovery. Once she got back in, she changed the locks, threw him out and got him legally barred from his home.

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
On the other hand....

What would you think of visiting your sister for a couple nights sometime after that hearing? You would tell WW when and where you are going and especially when you are returning.

WW keeps saying she wants to be home but can't with you there. If you go to sis, she may opt to stay at your marital home. When you arrive home exactly when you said you would you say, Hi honey, I'm home! After a couple of nights in her own home in her own bed, she may not be eager to go back to gf. She probably won't stay, but she will want to.

That's actually not a bad idea, I'm not sure why my wife was here. I can say she wasn't this happy go lucky women, she did say she was tired of all of this mess that was going on.
I just listened, I didn't say much, she might be waying her options here. I just don't know. I could just take it for what it was, a good interaction.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
In SAA, the WW, Sue, moved out and left her husband, Jon. She then moved back in pretending to be all gung ho about recovery. Once she got back in, she changed the locks, threw him out and got him legally barred from his home.

She sure did throw him out. So you're saying don't leave for two days the locks might be changed and thrown out, what the heck I could handle that, why not on top of everything else.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

M
M
Don't leave your house, WD, except to go to work. You may find yourself locked out.

Exposure 101

M
M
Don't you dare leave.

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Don't leave your house, WD, except to go to work. You may find yourself locked out.

I won't leave, if she wants to come back, she can come back anytime. Know one is controling her, Wait a minute she keeps telling me I'm controling her. How do I manage to control her, I must have some sort of magic power.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/14/14 09:18 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

I
I

She could do that any time he leaves for work. It's not a new risk.
This isn't a situation where he can be construed to have abandoned the home or his family.

Page 90 of 108 1 2 88 89 90 91 92 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 615 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation