Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 91 of 108 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 107 108
M
M
He absolutely should not leave his home. That just gives her an opportunity to come in and lock him out. For no reason.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
I won't leave Mel, I understand what ICGB is saying. I'm not going to leave, she can come back anytime, POSOM probably doesn't like it, but who cares what he likes. I'm still trying to figure out her motive for coming over. Is there something coming, that I don't know about, maybe this clown is going come after me civily. who knows.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
B
B
WD,

I've been following your thread from the beginning. You're doing amazing. I am the BS and for 4 months my FWH enjoyed having his OW during the day and enjoying me and his family at night. After 3 months from DD, my adult daughter called the OW to let her know he was home with me every night. During month 4, OW finally showed her true colors and my FWH caught her in bed with another man. Keep up the Plan A, your OM will soon show his true colors.

BTW, I got the phone # of your OM from playerblock.com and let him know by text what I thought of him. I hope others do too.

Bikerwife

Me (BW) 63
FWH 59
Married 30 years
FWH EA 2007 - 2011
FWH PA July, 2011 - November, 2011
False Recovery Dec, 2012 - July 14, 2016
3 adult children, 4 granddaughters and 1 grandson
B
B
Originally Posted by Bikerwife
WD,

BTW, I got the phone # of your OM from playerblock.com and let him know by text what I thought of him. I hope others do too.

Bikerwife
hurray

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Bikerwife
WD,

I've been following your thread from the beginning. You're doing amazing. I am the BS and for 4 months my FWH enjoyed having his OW during the day and enjoying me and his family at night. After 3 months from DD, my adult daughter called the OW to let her know he was home with me every night. During month 4, OW finally showed her true colors and my FWH caught her in bed with another man. Keep up the Plan A, your OM will soon show his true colors.

Bikerwife

Someone put him on playerblock too. I'm sure I'll get blamed for it.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
J
J
Happy Birthday, Brainy!

B
B
WD,

He's currently the "featured cheater" on playerblock.com so his picture is front and center. An old girlfriend posted unflattering comments about him.

BW

Me (BW) 63
FWH 59
Married 30 years
FWH EA 2007 - 2011
FWH PA July, 2011 - November, 2011
False Recovery Dec, 2012 - July 14, 2016
3 adult children, 4 granddaughters and 1 grandson
B
B
Originally Posted by Justthe3ofus
Happy Birthday, Brainy!
Thank you. smile

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

W
OP Offline
W
Happy Birthday Brainy!!

I'll probably get sued for him on all these cheater sites.

My PPO has a law about using the intenet for messages, can be charged for it. who knows.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Was she keeping you occupied while the son slipped some spyware on your computer or set up a VAR? skeptical

No he actually was in his room hand writing his paper, she used her laptop and she actually typed it. I dont have office on my pc. She hasn't used a lap top in this house for some time. I will check the house out myself. I usually don't talk in the house much.

Something doesnt make sense. Why did she come to your house if she used her own computer? She was there for a reason

J
J
In SAA, the WW, Sue, moved out and left her husband, Jon. She then moved back in pretending to be all gung ho about recovery. Once she got back in, she changed the locks, threw him out and got him legally barred from his home.

AND she was encouraged to do so by her counselor.

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Jedi_Knight
Was she keeping you occupied while the son slipped some spyware on your computer or set up a VAR? skeptical

No he actually was in his room hand writing his paper, she used her laptop and she actually typed it. I dont have office on my pc. She hasn't used a lap top in this house for some time. I will check the house out myself. I usually don't talk in the house much.

Something doesnt make sense. Why did she come to your house if she used her own computer? She was there for a reason

My laptop doesn't have office on it, plus my laptop was in my car. She never left my sight. I checked everywhere. I can only think that she doesn't want to use GF stuff. She did complain how she is free loading at GF. I don't know what this is about.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
In SAA, the WW, Sue, moved out and left her husband, Jon. She then moved back in pretending to be all gung ho about recovery. Once she got back in, she changed the locks, threw him out and got him legally barred from his home.

She sure did throw him out. So you're saying don't leave for two days the locks might be changed and thrown out, what the heck I could handle that, why not on top of everything else.

At this point, since you are in future litigation about sale of the house etc., you cannot make any impression that you are no longer occupying the residence. Dont leave unless your attorney says you can. (except to work of course)

J
J
I won't leave Mel, I understand what ICGB is saying. I'm not going to leave, she can come back anytime, POSOM probably doesn't like it, but who cares what he likes. I'm still trying to figure out her motive for coming over. Is there something coming, that I don't know about, maybe this clown is going come after me civily. who knows.

Since her lover is a phramacist, it is also possible that she planted drugs somewhere and will try to set you up for a bust.

W
OP Offline
W

She sure did throw him out. So you're saying don't leave for two days the locks might be changed and thrown out, what the heck I could handle that, why not on top of everything else.

At this point, since you are in future litigation about sale of the house etc., you cannot make any impression that you are no longer occupying the residence. Dont leave unless your attorney says you can. (except to work of course)

I wont be leaving my house at all. Her laptop has been here the whole time, she never uses it except for SS homework, She would usually use my laptop, much faster. we had a good evening tho... Not sure what is going on.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W

Since her lover is a phramacist, it is also possible that she planted drugs somewhere and will try to set you up for a bust.

I will look for drugs, she never went into anything here, she went to the bathroom twice and she went in one cabinet when I was right next to her.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

J
J
She may not have accomplished her mission then.

EDIT: The vehicle would probably be the ideal place to plant anything, so a traffic cop could search it.

I would also be very careful of any potential poisoning; OM has access to all sorts of poisons and she showed her values when she jumped in the sack with OM after getting you locked away in a mental hospital

Last edited by Jedi_Knight; 04/14/14 10:30 PM.
I
I
I do hope you can get him charged with perjury.

Me 58: FWH (NC 32 yr), W 60, married 36 yr, DD 32
I
I
Can you lock your car in garage to make it harder to mess with.

Me 58: FWH (NC 32 yr), W 60, married 36 yr, DD 32
J
J
I don't necessarily think she was there with malicious intention, but I can understand why other readers here are worried...given that you spent 5 days locked up in the cuckoo's nest.

You have been very smart about this whole thing.

The suspicions of some of the readers tonight remind me of this:

Last edited by Justthe3ofus; 04/14/14 10:42 PM.
Page 91 of 108 1 2 89 90 91 92 93 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 500 guests, and 41 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation