Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 93 of 108 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 107 108
W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by txstunnedman
"I'm done letting problems get me down. I have a good health, 2 beautiful kids and an amazing wife. Why waste time unhappy?"

(include SS as one of your children)

I sent it, no response, which is ok, she might have to really digest that one. I know if table was turned, I wouldn't probably know how to answer that.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Ephesians 5:11-13
11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
T
T
Just keep it up. Don't give in to her negativity. She has become accustomed to baiting you and is super thrown off guar by you continuing to avoid it.

W
OP Offline
W
I have found out that POSOM is affilated with my wifes work. This is where they get there medications from. She always told me they got there stuff from a compounding pharmacy, but she never told me where, I never new it was 2 miles away.

I will keep it up, I didn't think she would respond to that text txst.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

11 Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but rather expose them.
M
M
Originally Posted by wifedivorcing
I have found out that POSOM is affilated with my wifes work. This is where they get there medications from. She always told me they got there stuff from a compounding pharmacy, but she never told me where, I never new it was 2 miles away.

Does her company know about her affair with the OM? This means the workplace is involved. What kind of company is she with?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by MelodyLane

Does her company know about her affair with the OM? This means the workplace is involved. What kind of company is she with?

Its a cosmetic surgeons office, I can tell you the doctor she works for is a sleeze ball, they all believe he might be into swinging.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by txstunnedman
Just keep it up. Don't give in to her negativity. She has become accustomed to baiting you and is super thrown off guar by you continuing to avoid it.

she text me back this,

"did you happen to notice that your wife and 1 of your kids are not living in the same house as you? Not so amazing!

she full of negativity

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Great see the movie coming out,The Other Women, I just want to puke.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
"did you happen to notice that your wife and 1 of your kids are not living in the same house as you? Not so amazing!"

The positive of this message she sent me, She reffered herself as my wife and SS as son.

Now how to respond to it?? I just don't want to over do it.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I could say this, "like I said an amazing wife and a beautiful son that both could be loved and cherished at home"

or, Like I said an amazing wife and a beautiful son who need to be loved and cherished at home.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/15/14 07:49 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

L
L
How about something like, "I hope that is only temporary. I truly hope you and SS will come home to stay very soon. I see that I made many mistakes, and I am working hard to become a better husband and father. Together we can work through anything." Or something along those lines.

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
No disclosure by WH. No EP's, no transparency, no guilt or remorse either.
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
W
OP Offline
W
Little, that sounds good, I'll try and come up with something along those lines.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

L
L
Maybe in a separate text, say something like, "You really are and have been an amazing wife. I am sorry that I took us for granted and lost site of that." Or something like that.

BS Me 47,WH 49
DS's x3 17, 10, 7
Multiple D-Days
No disclosure by WH. No EP's, no transparency, no guilt or remorse either.
Plan C DOES NOT WORK!
W
OP Offline
W
I like them both. So send them both. You're women and you would have better insight when it comes to this stuff.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

S
S
"like I said an amazing wife and a beautiful son that both could be loved and cherished at home"

Just quickly, this is too preachy. It's educating by "hint, hint."

I'm not good coming up with light stuff on my feet, otherwise I'd have something else to suggest by now.

Are you living in a covenant with death? With bitterness in your marriage? Read Isaiah 28. The bed will not be long enough or the covers wide enough for you to ever find comfort in that life. In Isaiah 28, God tells you to take a stick and beat these conditions out of your life.

Isaiah 28:29 "This [command] also cometh forth from the Lord of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working."
S
S
"did you happen to notice that your wife and 1 of your kids are not living in the same house as you? Not so amazing!"

I'd go with something like "Yes, I have really missed _____" (something you always did together that involves several senses and evokes a memory, like the smell of coffee while you packed DD & SS's lunch, or such)

Are you living in a covenant with death? With bitterness in your marriage? Read Isaiah 28. The bed will not be long enough or the covers wide enough for you to ever find comfort in that life. In Isaiah 28, God tells you to take a stick and beat these conditions out of your life.

Isaiah 28:29 "This [command] also cometh forth from the Lord of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working."
W
OP Offline
W
I notice it takes some time for her to text back some of the text, especially the one like being an amazing wife. When she does she tries to be negative, even though I found two positive things in it. I do believe the two text I just sent that you suggested little , it will taken along time to answer or she wont answer them. At least I sent them.

I was thinking of just dropping off a piece of pound cake to her work tomorrow, She can't resist it, its her favorite. Plus I made it from scratch. I will just leave it at the front desk, I wont ask for her I will just drop it off and say its for WW.

Last edited by wifedivorcing; 04/15/14 08:19 PM.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by Sunnytimes

I'd go with something like "Yes, I have really missed _____" (something you always did together that involves several senses and evokes a memory, like the smell of coffee while you packed DD & SS's lunch, or such)

I'm horrible at this stuff especially more so now during thissituation. I save alot of this stuff so I can go back and maybe use it at a later time.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

F
F
I will just leave it at the front desk, I wont ask for her I will just drop it off and say its for WW.

I think that is very good. Doing something nice for her while still giving her space since she claims to want it.

D-Day 1 - May 4, 2012

W
OP Offline
W
Originally Posted by FooledMeTwice
I will just leave it at the front desk, I wont ask for her I will just drop it off and say its for WW.

I think that is very good. Doing something nice for her while still giving her space since she claims to want it.

I might even put a little card that I have, on the outside it says The little things in life are the big things, and I'll write have a great day beautiful and enjoy the cake, Love BS.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

W
OP Offline
W
I do find it interesting on how a simple text of how's your day sunshine, turns into 9 text and two of them she hasn't answered. I'm not sure if they over whelm her or she just doesn't want to or know how to answer them.

ME46
WW 38
D-day 2/13/14

Page 93 of 108 1 2 91 92 93 94 95 107 108

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (anchorwatch, bb1471, 1 invisible), 654 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation