Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
S
OP Offline
S
Do I confront right away if I'm close by

M
M
Originally Posted by StuckInLove
Do I confront right away if I'm close by

You can if you want. If not, you can confront later with the pictures in hand. We will then help you expose the affair. Please read up on exposure in my signature link so you can prepare a plan.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

I
I
I chose not to recover but many people do. Either way you have to know.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

S
OP Offline
S
Ok so, if my wife thinks we don't have any sexual chemistry and never did. She doesn't think it can ever be there and is leaning towards divorce. This is from her friend to me.

L
L
Ok so, if my wife thinks we don't have any sexual chemistry and never did. She doesn't think it can ever be there and is leaning towards divorce. This is from her friend to me.

Very typical from a wayward. This is yet another indication your W is having an affair. She is comparing you to someone else. Snoop! Has the PI started the work yet?

Married 1980
DDay Nov 2010

Recovered thanks to Marriage Builders
M
M

That is what a person would say who has a NEW POINT OF COMPARISON.

How is that PI coming along?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

I
I
Nobody stands up in front of all their friends to make vows when they 'always did' feel that way.

However every SINGLE wayward claims this is the case in an A. It is the new point of comparison talking.

When a person is overwhelmed by a new relationship they 'never felt like this before'

Rewriting history, ILYBNILWY and moving out are the biggest signs of an A.

S
OP Offline
S
The PI still hasn't got back to me but I've been monitoring her movements and nothing out of the ordinary. I went to drop of my son last night after I had him for a day and a half. I told her I wanted her to get the rest of her stuff out of the house. I said since you are undecided. She then said you don't know. I've been telling everyone I have been missing my family. I said ok. Anyways after a few light chit chats and a drink. I got up and said I'm leaving. She was getting up and said it's ok you can sit. She insisted. Got up and have me a great I miss you hug which I liked. It lasted a good 15 seconds. I then went to the door and said ok bye and she said I love you. I said it back then turned and walked to my car.

S
OP Offline
S
Can someone explain the above?

M
M
What is your question exactly?

Exposure 101

I
I
Can someone explain the above?

Sure. You give a description of a typical encounter with a very lonely and confused wayward. You are still far too focused on her words and not her actions. Which don't match up. That's why you need a PI.

She then said you don't know. I've been telling everyone I have been missing my family.

Yet she choose to live away from them? That's funny isn't it! Is somebody stopping her from living in her own home? Watch the walk, not the talk.

I find it uncaring in the extreme that you are not chasing this PI when your wife is clearly vulnerable, lost and being used by some skeeve for his own purposes.

What do you mean 'he didn't get back to me'? Do you need to hire own who can get up off his butt? Can you call him?

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 108 guests, and 55 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Confused1980, Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms
71,840 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation