Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
B
Originally Posted by Sunsetmaui
How do I expose it to her parents? I guess I can get her moms number and have my dad call them. I'm not ready for plan B yet

Does she have any social media where she has family?

Have you read this? Exposure 101

When can you be ready for Plan B?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

J
JBD Offline
J
Sounds like youre ready, its just the jumping off that frightens you? It is a leap from which you cant go back, but you have covered all you bases and know what has to be done. I think when you take the plunge, all the doubt will melt away, and you feel better than you have in a long time.

I
I
I'm not sure why you are 'not ready' for Plan B. No one is! It's for your well being. You like being blatantly cheated on? It makes you unattractive and haggard and you will lose your child when they commit you or wear you into nothing.

Plan B doesn't end anything. He can come home any time he likes.

Plan C is the plan most likely to end in divorce - and definite health problems and depression.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

S
S
Hate to have to point this out, but if you are the only breadwinner he could ask for both custody AND child support from you.

S
OP Offline
S
No social media. I have no idea who her family is

S
OP Offline
S
I wouldn't say the only breadwinner, I work part time so we make the same amount of money since I'm barely working. If he asks for custody he would still pay child support

S
OP Offline
S
I'm just not sure if exposing it to
Her parents is right. I think it's too late. The divorce will be final in a few weeks and I don't want reconciliation anymore. I do want that relationship to end. Everyone does. It makes me sick thinking about them together and them taking my baby away from me and playing house and my baby calling her mom. How would I get through that if the baby does go with him and his affair?

I
I
Then fight the affair. With exposure and the support of others.

You are a mother. You need to get this done.

What would you do if you were not afraid?

"Fear is the little death. Fear is the mind-killer" Frank Herbert.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 697 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation