Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Anyone want to join me? I am about ready to spit nails....<P>OOOOOOHHHHHH

L
L
TNT - whatcha mad about?<P>lori

T
OP Offline
T
He left to go grocery shopping.<P>I said I was going to follow him, so we can get some of the things that I need tooo.....<P>Witholding money.<P>So, I backed my car out of the garage. He pretended that I ran him over.<P>Hobbled into the house shaking his head. He is such a jerk. So I peaked in the window, and he is standing there laughing.<P>Not funny.<P>He left, and took our son. Left like a mad man. I followed him. He turned down a dirt road and I lost him.<P>I stopped and got a 6 pack, and am sitting here fuming.<P>He is such a jerk.<P>You'd have to read my last post to my other thread. <P>Now I know what he meant about our son going to foster care. He is going to pull something, and try and get me thrown into jail for abuse! <P>As I backed the car out, he slapped the back of my car with his hand, and then tried to act like I hit him. What a jerk. What a real jerk. <P>He's a little boy. I have no respect for him.

C
C
Connie-if things are this bad then either plan isn't going to work. I am afraid for you. Don't let him get away with trying to make you into something you aren't. Connie-we are praying for you but you need to do something quick, it's getting too explosive. God Bless!<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!<P>

T
OP Offline
T
You are right chicks.<P>It is an eye opener for me. <P>Game is over - PAL <P>And I hope you lurk later, jerk.<BR>

L
L
TNT - you know what you have to do.<P>I'm praying for you.<P>Lori

T
OP Offline
T
He's back...<P>I'm staying right here by my computer.<P>Getting on AOL. My aol name is MnCon<P>

C
C
Connie-I'm on aol. looking for you.<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!<P>

N
N
Honey, it's abusive, plain and simple... but you know that. Be careful.<P>------------------<BR>~Sheryl<P>Marriage: the most important contract you'll ever enter into, and the most sacred.<P><BR>

C
C
Are you getting my e-mails? I am worried about you!!!

T
OP Offline
T
Cheryl,<BR>I just left MB and ran over to yahoo, and yes I did. I sent you a reply.<BR>Connie

L
L
Connie-<P>You need to do something and quickly. Personally I would take my son and run all the way to CA. I know that it would be breaking the law but...........<P>My prayers are so strong with you now. I wont stop. We will pray for you tomorrow at Bible study too.<P>God bless you and keep you and your son safe.

S
S
Connie,<BR> I already posted to you, but I think it got lost when the dog laid on my power strip and knocked the computer off.<P> You are not safe!! Get HELP!!! Please!!! You know what to do, so please do it!!!

L
L
OK? Are you ok? E-mail me if you can't post.<P>Lori

C
cl Offline
C
hi tnt, he is being a ****. Plain and simple. I remember a long time ago you said that him and the girls were trying to make it appear that you were not altogether there? Is my memory failing? Or are the stakes getting higher? <BR>Be careful. And go easy on the bud-that is headache beer! (((hugs)))

T
OP Offline
T
cl,<BR>This is exactly the game he is playing. My dad said after the first counseling session, when the psychologist told him I wasn't crazy - that he was going to start acting as if he wanted the marriage to work, but he really doesn't. My dad said he was just waiting to start a new plan. I'm afraid my dad was right. He is a jerk, for sure.<BR>Thanks for the posts guys. Guess I need those prayers again.<BR>And only had 1.25 beers, no headache - but for someone who doesn't drink, ..... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>Gotta run our son to school right now. <BR>He's gone off to work, (thank God) so everything is fine here. <BR>don't worry.<BR>TNT

C
C
Connie- get the heck out of there while you have a chance. Just take your son and go, you can deal with him wanting to be with his father later. You need to get both of you to a much safer place and quickly. You know he's contolling your son and has that hanging over you, it's time to go see your Dad and get yourself straightened out with your son. Your son may resent you for awhile but once he's in a place he can see clearly he will not resent you as much. But you know that its time to move out. The abuse has to stop and since he can't control himself, just you it's time YOU took control of yourself and got out. Please keep us informed, you have our addresses and we are worried....God Bless,Connie, I will continue to pray!

N
NSR Offline
N
TNT...<P>If there is a real threat of physical violence do leave!... Find a shelter of some kind... or if family is nearby... rely on them a little.<P>If there is clearly no threat of physical violence <B>DON'T LEAVE</B>... see my reply to your "Ugghh" thread... sorry it's so long.<P>Smile a little [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] for you and your son!<P>Jim

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 560 guests, and 40 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation