Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2865586 09/09/15 03:09 PM
L
lefty41 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Not sure where to post this.. My hubby and I have been married 17 yrs, recently I see some changes that I haven't talked to him Yet . It's eating at me every moment. I need someone to talk to first?? Or do I confront him first? I'm so stressed and confused I can't bring up these issues with him for some strange reason?? But my heart tells me something is wrong ! Someone please help guide me through this.:(

Last edited by IrishGreen; 09/19/15 10:23 AM. Reason: Changing Subject
S
S
Originally Posted by lefty41
Not sure where to post this.. My hubby and I have been married 17 yrs, recently I see some changes that I haven't talked to him Yet . It's eating at me every moment. I need someone to talk to first?? Or do I confront him first? I'm so stressed and confused I can't bring up these issues with him for some strange reason?? But my heart tells me something is wrong ! Someone please help guide me through this.:(
Welcome to MB, lefty.

What kind of changes are you talking about? Do you suspect he is having an affair?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
L
lefty41 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
He seems distant and changes subjects when I'm talking about us. His clothes smell like perfume and he talks about the person named v lots. It's an older lady he works with. He acts like I'm a bother when I come to his place of work... He gets mad. But I hardly ever stop in there.. It hurts cause I know and I act like everything is OK but it's not..I'm so depressed frown?

J
J
He seems distant and changes subjects when I'm talking about us. His clothes smell like perfume and he talks about the person named v lots. It's an older lady he works with. He acts like I'm a bother when I come to his place of work... He gets mad. But I hardly ever stop in there.. It hurts cause I know and I act like everything is OK but it's not..I'm so depressed frown?

You should post in Surviving an Affair forum (a few forums down).
Can you afford a private investigator to see if he is having an affair?

B
B
Is the OW married?

Have you checked his phone?
What spyware have you looked at to put on his devices?

FWW/BW (me)
WH
2nd M for both
Blended Family with 7 kids between us
Too much hurt and pain on both sides that my brain hurts just thinking about it all.

L
lefty41 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Yes she is married. What should I look for? I already do that and there's nothing out of character.. What do u suggest for spyware?? He works in a quiet office setting
Help me.. I'm desperate frown

J
J
Can you afford a private investigator?

L
lefty41 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Maybe..should I spy with a voice recorder? Send it with him to work or is that risky? I want to confirm my suspicion please help. I also need to confess..I so badly want sex from a strange man now..should I?

S
S
I also need to confess..I so badly want sex from a strange man now..should I?
Are you serious?

Do you think anyone on the Marriage Builders forum is going to say "yes. Have sex with a stranger"?

If you are looking for help with your marriage, then please post frequently, and respond to replies. If this situation were so urgent, you wouldn't have waited nearly two weeks to come back here.

If you are having a laugh by asking Marriage Builders' posters whether you, a married woman, should have sex with a stranger, then please move on.

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
M
M
Maybe..should I spy with a voice recorder? Send it with him to work or is that risky? I want to confirm my suspicion please help. I also need to confess..I so badly want sex from a strange man now..should I?

You are just wasting our valuable time and are not serious at all. The people posting to you took their own valuable free time to post to you and they are more serious about your marriage than you. Does that make any sense?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

L
lefty41 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
Can't I tell someone how I honestly feel? I didn't say I'm going to..I just wounder if it's normal to feel this.!!? frown it feels like I should hurt him back. That would help me I feel. I also have a hard time finding time to get back here. Why so mean and judgemental? Is this the wrong place to speak of my husband cheating. How rude. I need help

M
M
Can't I tell someone how I honestly feel? I didn't say I'm going to..I just wounder if it's normal to feel this.!!?

The purpose of this forum is to help posters understand and use the MB program. If you need help, then use your time here learning about the program instead of making crazy posts asking if you should have sex with a stranger! Good grief.. I am not sure how you think posting stuff like that is productive.

And yes, we can judge right from wrong. Having sex with a stranger is wrong.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
I need help

You need better judgement more than anything.

Exposure 101

L
lefty41 Offline OP
OP Offline
L
I've read and learned alot from Mb..I also see that it's a place to vent and seek advice. By reading you can agree.. If your here for helping people don't be so quick to judge a person. That's not your place to make a judgement. I'm seeking mature and helpful adults to guide me through a very bad place in life my cheating husband has caused. What have I done so wrong. Hopefully someone mature response. Need help

S
S
I didn't say I'm going to..I just wounder if it's normal to feel this.!!? frown
You did not just wonder if it's normal to feel like having revenge sex. You asked

I so badly want sex from a strange man now..should I?
Mature and helpful adults on his forum will tell you off when you ask a silly question like should you have sex with a strange man. What would you rather we said? Do you think we should tell you to go ahead?

If all you are coming back for is to tell us how rude we are, you are wasting your own time. If you are serious about discovering the truth about your marriage, you will read the advice posted on dozens of threads about snooping, and you will get on with doing that.

What have you done about snooping since you first came here weeks ago? What have you discovered about the reason for your husband's behaviour?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
P
P
"Venting" actually goes against Marriage Builders principles. This board is not here as a place for people to vent.

If you "vent" that you daydreaming about sleeping with a stranger, you will get a strong reaction. And for good reasons -- would you expect people to smile and pat you on the back if you were contemplating eating pig slop? What you are daydreaming about is even more disgusting -- don't expect people here to coddle you when you are romanticizing cheating.

If you would rather focus your attention on learning MB and how to apply it to your marriage, then that's what this board is for. We can help you with that.

Markos' Wife
FWW - EA
8 kids ...
What to do with an Angry Husband

M
M
I've read and learned alot from Mb..I also see that it's a place to vent and seek advice. By reading you can agree.. If your here for helping people don't be so quick to judge a person. That's not your place to make a judgement. I'm seeking mature and helpful adults to guide me through a very bad place in life my cheating husband has caused. What have I done so wrong. Hopefully someone mature response. Need help

Please understand that there is nothing "mature" about posting that you feel like having sex with a stranger and asking us "should I?" If you cannot "judge" that this is wrong, then your judgement is seriously impaired.

That is the "advice" that I am giving you. Use better judgment and stop being silly.

Exposure 101

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 363 guests, and 73 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation