Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
M
Originally Posted by flames55
thank you i need to hear this i need to hear positive things ,all i been hearing for the passed two weeks is negative things thank you
and will get the gsr

Let us be the judge of what you need to hear.

If you are serious about saving your marriage, you can't get it all on this forum. You've got to listen to the Marriage Builders Radio show, every day. Install the app!

Married to my radiant trophy wife, Prisca, 19 years. Father of 8.
Attended Marriage Builders weekend in May 2010

If your wife is not on board with MB, some of my posts to other men might help you.
F
OP Offline
F

Let us be the judge of what you need to hear. [/quote]

i will get the GSR Meter markos and i installed the app already and will listen to it ,also i will search what other programs i can attend
i want her in my life and i want my kids to grow with me
thank you markos,sugarcane,melodylane

F
OP Offline
F
good morning everyone i have a update

just saw today what i didn't want to see in my wife's purse .i wasn't looking in her purse or anything like it ,my youngest daughter got a hold of her purse and decided to play with her make up and basically pull everything out ,when i notice what my daughter was doing,i started to put everything back how i though it was and i saw a hotel card, it shock me so bad and i don't want to think that or jump in to conclusions,and i'm scare to confront her or say something.

M
M
good morning everyone i have a update

just saw today what i didn't want to see in my wife's purse .i wasn't looking in her purse or anything like it ,my youngest daughter got a hold of her purse and decided to play with her make up and basically pull everything out ,when i notice what my daughter was doing,i started to put everything back how i though it was and i saw a hotel card, it shock me so bad and i don't want to think that or jump in to conclusions,and i'm scare to confront her or say something.

Don't say anything about it because you can't draw a conclusion about a hotel card. You CAN quietly snoop on her as long as you SAY NOTHiNG. If you find anything odd, you need to come here FIRST and we will help you.

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

F
OP Offline
F
i will stay quite ,i don't want throw away what i have so far with her ,we been talking here and there ,little conversation like a normal couple should , i don't want to do anymore withdrawals,and i know i been depositing ,because i can see it in her eyes and that makes me happy and i know it makes her happy and our kids too..

how can i go about snooping ?

M
M
i will stay quite ,i don't want throw away what i have so far with her ,we been talking here and there ,little conversation like a normal couple should , i don't want to do anymore withdrawals,and i know i been depositing ,because i can see it in her eyes and that makes me happy and i know it makes her happy and our kids too..

how can i go about snooping ?

Think about how she would communicate with someone if there were another man. How would she do it? If it is on her phone, then quietly slip some spyware on her phone. here If she communicates via her computer, then you can install a keylogger. here

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Don't accuse her of anything until you have absolute proof. That hotel card could be completely innocent.

Exposure 101

A
A
By hotel card, do mean a business card or a room key?

F
OP Offline
F
will this work with iphone 5 ?

F
OP Offline
F
room key

it says ...essentials thank you for staying

A
A
Can you find a bank statement with the hotel's name?

F
OP Offline
F
she has her own account now,but if anything i will say the other person probably gave her the card ,to meet up at a certain time ,since our incident happened the only time shes been really late was on Sunday October 24th she came home at 11:00 pm she told me she was going to a friends football party but i got a bank text for a charge of $90 from yard house restaurant ,it made me think because she told me a friends house and it was a potluck party,so i dont know if it happen on that night or recent

F
OP Offline
F
i dont know about this kidinsafe she never leaves her phone unattended she always has it with her and it doesnt really tell you how to installed if the other person has her/his phone 24/7 with them

M
M
i dont know about this kidinsafe she never leaves her phone unattended she always has it with her and it doesnt really tell you how to installed if the other person has her/his phone 24/7 with them

So how can you get the phone? what about while she is sleeping?

Exposure 101

F
OP Offline
F
i can't she's really sensitive to sounds and movements and she keeps it under the pillow

M
M
i can't she's really sensitive to sounds and movements and she keeps it under the pillow

How can you snoop to find out what she is doing? I seem to be doing all the heavy lifting here. You need to figure out how you can find out what she is doing when you are not looking.

CAn you get her phone bill? Can you hire a PI? Can you put a GPS tracker on her car? Can you put a voice activated recorder in her car?

Tell me HOW you can find out what she is doing.

Exposure 101

F
OP Offline
F
i'm sorry i don't mean to give you all the heavy lifting here i really appreciate your help and ideas ,believe me i been trying to figured a way to get her phone because she don't make calls ,she text a lot ,we share the same plan , i just happy she hasn't cut my phone out yet i used to know her password and last night i saw with the corner of my eyes that she press different number to open her phone,but ill check the phone bill

G
G
Also get the GPS tracker and VAR.

F
OP Offline
F
ok so i got a hold of our phone statement which was really hard but i manage and notice the same number multiple times and texts
so eventually my mind started going in circles and started getting that anger outburst and was able to overcome it and not jump in to conclusion but the back of my head or my depression fillings kept reminding me about the hotel card i saw ,so i calmed my self down because i need to if i want her back ,so anyways thanks to FB i was able to find out who that number belong too ,and is her coworker (female) there were 2hrs conversations and text back and fort thru out the one month since i started the argument,so i believe since shes the only person shes been talking besides her Mom , i'm believe she's getting advises from the wrong person ,i say that because not only she's a mom 0f 2 beautiful kids but also 2 kids with 2 different fathers and because of her past experience i hope shes not filling her head with negativeness
and telling her that there will be no hope for us and to take it from her past experience and move on ,i strongly believe that i still have a chance and i will prove it to her that we can work this out ,but first i have to fix my self and them our relationship i just hope she waits for me and don't give up even tho she says she feels no love for me anymore but i will put a fight and not give up and i will pick up all her broken hearth pieces and put them back together even if she made a mistake to have a one night stand and is fine, i pushed her away and she did what she needed to do, 2 mistakes wont fix one mistake. i will let it go and focus in making this relationship ONE.

S
S
ok so i got a hold of our phone statement which was really hard but i manage and notice the same number multiple times and texts
so eventually my mind started going in circles and started getting that anger outburst and was able to overcome it and not jump in to conclusion but the back of my head or my depression fillings kept reminding me about the hotel card i saw ,so i calmed my self down because i need to if i want her back ,so anyways thanks to FB i was able to find out who that number belong too ,and is her coworker (female) there were 2hrs conversations and text back and fort thru out the one month since i started the argument,so i believe since shes the only person shes been talking besides her Mom , i'm believe she's getting advises from the wrong person ,i say that because not only she's a mom 0f 2 beautiful kids but also 2 kids with 2 different fathers and because of her past experience i hope shes not filling her head with negativeness
and telling her that there will be no hope for us and to take it from her past experience and move on ,i strongly believe that i still have a chance and i will prove it to her that we can work this out ,but first i have to fix my self and them our relationship i just hope she waits for me and don't give up even tho she says she feels no love for me anymore but i will put a fight and not give up and i will pick up all her broken hearth pieces and put them back together even if she made a mistake to have a one night stand and is fine, i pushed her away and she did what she needed to do, 2 mistakes wont fix one mistake. i will let it go and focus in making this relationship ONE.
How do you know that it is her female co-worker?

How do you know that she has not stored the number under a female name?

BW
Married 1989
His PA 2003-2006
2 kids.
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 978 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation