Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2904539 06/08/01 01:11 PM
I
OP Offline
I
My stomach hurts. I keep thinking about last night. The stuff we said this morning. I know he's at work. I know he's talked to her. He's not answering his cell.<P>I just want to curl up somewhere.

#2904540 06/08/01 01:14 PM
S
S
So do it, there's no law against it. Try some herbal tea, or a long walk too. You have a right to your feelings!<BR>

#2904541 06/08/01 01:30 PM
P
P
I agree with Scared - sometimes it just does you the world of good to curl up and cry it all out. (((((cali)))))<P>Paint.

#2904542 06/08/01 10:05 PM
P
P
Cali - how are you feeling now? I've been thinking about you all day. I know how horrible it is to feel so low.<P>hugs, Paint.

#2904543 06/08/01 10:12 PM
I
OP Offline
I
I feel better. I forced myself to go to lunch with some coworkers. I didn't talk much, but it was nice to listen to their happy lives.<P>I also called H at work and talked to him briefly about last night. I know I didn't 'fix' anything, but he is clear on how I feel and why.<P>Middle Son is really acting out. I just had to chase him inside. He went out w/o permission and the would not return when I called him. He's 5 and is going to be a big challenge to me. Already into defiance of authority...<P>OS (7 1/2) is all kissy, huggy with me. Probably trying to make up for what he sees as Dad not taking care of me anymore. He's the worrier and way too intelligent.<P>YS is too young to know what is going on, but he sure hangs onto dad and cries for him a lot. He's 2 and pretty intuitive.<P>But I am much better. Responding to Sad_N_Lonely was very cathartic. (in my, LB post). Said things I should be saying to my H.<P>Thanks all for caring.<P>------------------<BR>Cali<P>"Humble yourselves, therefore,under God's mighty hand, that he may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you." <P>1 Peter 5:6-7

#2904544 06/08/01 10:35 PM
H
H
Glad to hear you are feeling better. I was out most of the day so didn't get to reply.<P>I finally got my email set up, it is hurtbyhubby@hotmail.com

#2904545 06/08/01 11:15 PM
P
P
Good for you - I'm glad you managed to pick yourself up! <BR>Yes, my 5 year old daughter has been the worst to deal with - every night it's 'I'm scared, I'm scared' and I can't get her to sleep for ages, then she wakes up with nightmares! During the day she's been really naughty and defiant, which isn't like her at all! How do we cope! My Sister in Law sent me a fridge magnet that says:<BR>"Mothers are Angels in Training" - that is so appropriate!<P>hugs, Paint.<p>[This message has been edited by Paintbox (edited June 08, 2001).]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 284 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation