Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
H2Y-<P>Yep...Just the facts...<P>Cali

S
S
We could cut her in to small bits and I could feed her to my hamster. <P>That would make he go away!!!

O
O
Well, you could kill them with kindness. Although that is hard to do. <P>How about, act cool and business like? That one ate up OW. She actually told H she was scared of me. Me. The short one. We never met, yet I had to listen to her cuss me out. Oh yea, I sent her a letter and a few e-mails. Had her investigated. <P>One that I never tried was face to face meeting. Just to let her know that I know what she looks like. Still want to do that one. Since this OW can get quite sarcastic until she actually has to put her money or anything else where her mouth is. Otherwise, she has a big mouth. Hence the name: Psyco Babble. Big talk and lots of do do .....<P>Ah.... sent a bag of H's laundry to her home. Hm..... that one generated quite a laugh here a few months ago. Now she knows that I know where she lives. <P>Let OW's own fear make them LB all over the place. Use their panic buttons to panic them. Answer questions that make them think...... Don't volunteer to tell them everything while they keep secrets from you. <P>Let them (Ws and OP) become their own worst enemies. <P>L.<P>

C
C
Hmmmm, I wouldn't recommend trying to kill the OW with kindness.....tried that and started to get entangled in her sick little web. I'm pretty convinced she has Borderline Personality disorder and enjoys the drama and chaos of her life, although she takes no responsibilty for creating it, oh no.<P>Prayer is best. God is only too happy to take over. I prayed the OW right out of town. But a year later she came back. She doesn't bother us though, she's busy with her latest dramatic scenario.

B
B
I agree! You can pray:<P>"That we should have deliverance and be saved from our enemies and from the land of all who detest and pursue us with hatred..." (Luke 1:71)<p>[This message has been edited by BINthereDUNthat (edited July 19, 2001).]

R
R
TeeAreOhYouBeEl.Eee:<P>"i took a picture of her i found on the net and added a nude body and posted it on a web page and sent the address to random emails...."<P>VERY MATURE! <BR>

H
H
Send a note to you H and tell him thank you for the 'other day', I love you and miss you.<P>Leave it at that.<P>She'll chew his [censored] up one side and down the other, because she'll think that there is more to it than there actually is.<P>When asked about it later... you could always smile and say "I was thinking about us and it made me happy, I was just reminesing."<P>But to her... OMG(oodness), she will LB on him for hours.<P>Be careful this one back fires [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>H2Y

J
J
Some great suggestions here.<P>As a friend of mine relayed recently, when her home was still being invaded by the OW, her husband said "how many times do I have to flush?"<P>pathetic what some will do.

L
L
.<p>[This message has been edited by TeeAreOhYouBeEL.Eee (edited July 25, 2001).]

R
R
Okay .. here's one for the books and it wasn't done deliberately, but once I found out it bugged her I made it a habit.<P>When my H was still home and deep in the A I made him Cappino. I make a mean Cappino and it was a Plan A thing, H's Italian. Cappino is an Italian soup with lots of Seafood (several types of muscles, prawns, white fish). So he'd eat it for dinner and trod off to work, NOT. He'd go vist OW. Well the next morning I got on his pager voice mail and listened to her pages. They didn't know I had the PIN.<P>OMG! They had a big fight, she said he smelled funny and was he sleeping with me. LMAO!!!! She was livid and I loved it.<P>So I made Cappino about 7 times a month (it has a lasting affect, kinda like garilc but longer). Fed it to him for dinner and lunch. It was GREAT!!! She kept getting madder and madder.<P>Finally my H started turning it down, he'd look at it salivating but would say "No, I better not" LOLOLOLOL!<P>Try it you guys ... it really works!<P>Jo<p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited July 22, 2001).]

A
A
this isnt very creative but eventually effectve.<P>Ignore her and she will go away if both u and your H are commited to eachother and the marriage this shouldnt be a problem.<P>then of course you could always file harassment charges if she gets real nasty and vindictive like my h's XOW did.<BR>good luck OB

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 267 guests, and 82 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation