Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2910216 06/25/01 09:40 AM
M
mon Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I just found out over the weekend that my h's ow has been seeing another man behind his back. My h wants to work things out with me. I am sorry but I have to laugh. I thought they were soul mates. She was cheating on her husband and my husband. What kind of woman is she? I really do not know what men see in her. She is so pathic. My h said "that she is not S***t." One day I will clarify that with him. If you are a single woman who dates a lot of men you are s***T but, a married woman can do it and not be one. <BR>

M
M
gee can you have cascade of water read this too, she has a soulmate also [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])

M
M
and well what goes around comes around, my H OW had my H replaced in a week LMAO, what a PILLAR of SOCIETY i say lol. Maine<P>------------------<BR>IN the words of BOB the BUILDER!!" WE can fix it, yes we can!!!"

P
P
Thankyou for making me smile today! It's going to take a lot of self-control from you, NOT to look at him as though he's just a 'silly little boy' now isn't it? [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>hugs, Paint.

L
L
My H's former OW took up with his housemate during one of our reconciliations. When I would call for H & he wasn't there, Housemate would proposition me. I didn't go for it. I guess he did the same to her and she took him up on it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL.<P>It does put a glitch in the soulmate and "special" yammering.

R
R
I had to add my 2 cents worth.<P>My H's OW was "Naive", to quote my H. She has 4 children, 4 diff dad's, knew how to work welfare (hence the kids) and somehow finagled enough $$ to get herself a boob job. Now if that's "Naive", I guess I could call myself a virgin again?!?! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Oh, and while we were still together my H's OW would call and leave msgs that she was going to "be with" (altho she was alot more descriptive) my H's best friend if he didn't leave me. Whoa! Now THATS true love! <sarcasm> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jo<P>(sorry for the vent)<P>------------------<BR>"Remain flexible like a reed, as opposed to an oak which can snap in the wind"<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited June 25, 2001).]

M
mon Offline OP
OP Offline
M
I thought this would make your day. Here she is telling my H how wonderful it would be if their together. All a while she is banging someone else. I am sorry it is so funny. I tried to warn him some times things do not seem the way they way that they seem to be. How does this woman get the men she gets. The way she made him feel like she was the perfect woman. She slamed me by saying things like you wife does not do this and she does not do that. Well, you all know how that goes. He told at point he was drinking so much and he met her and became confused. I really do not know if I really believe him. I know that are marriage was pretty bad. I guess she saw the flaw and went full force with it. She will lie to him which I knew was lies. She told her husband did not want anything to do with the kids. When I talk to him his main concern was his children and how much he loved his kids. I wander if he understands that she was out to destroy us with no intentions of ever being with him. If she really had intentions of being with she would of left her husband and would be banging another man.

M
M
MON OK now i got a better one for you, MY H OW actually EmAILED me that she did it to help our marriage, and that she does not understand WHY she cannot have contact with her male friends after leaving duty stations, because she cannot understand why their wives feel threatened. UM maybe if she would not SLEEp with them YA think. H did not see the Wolf for the sheeps clothing until she emailed me and saw what a shallow person she was. Thank GOD he was smart enough to not FALL for her. UGHHHHH I stillhave the emails and to this day they CRACK ME UP<BR>What a marooooooon<BR>Maine<P>------------------<BR>IN the words of BOB the BUILDER!!" WE can fix it, yes we can!!!"

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 369 guests, and 46 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation