Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
ivorySA Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I've got his resume!!! My H gave me his resume to get him a new job so that he can get away from OW!!! <P><BR>Since I saw H and OW together on 30/8, the fog apparently just lifted for my dearest H!!! He takes me out to dinner, movies, the fun park, just shopping together. He's looking for a new house for us and he's real excited about it! He talks about "us" in the future tense and he is just so loving!!! He holds my hand, give me little kisses and hugs. It is just soooooo amazing!!! My picture is even back in his purse!<P>At first I didn't want to tell you guys, 'cause I just thought its too good to be true, but its just more than a week of just good stuff now! I know its still very soon but I really think we're getting there now. I am just sooo excited. <P>For the next 2 months we'll just date. Then, in November, we'll move back in a new house together. In the meantime I'm looking for a new job for him like crazy. We want to go overseas for a year or 2. I want to put as many miles between us and OW as possible!<P>I just want to thank all you people for all your prayers and good advise. I pray that all of you will soon be happy again. It is so good to laugh with my H again! I love him so much! <P>I decided not to ask him anything about his A. I don't even know whether they slept together. Maybe at first I will wonder about it. I made the decission to forgive him everything. Why torture myself with the gory details? I know that one day I'll forget.<P>Good luck to all of you. I hope you all have a lovely day!<P>ivory

B
B
Congratulations, you MBer you! Keep up the good work and keep your prayers up, up, up! Never let your (spiritual) guard down!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 430 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation