Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
T
T
Dear Heavenly Father, We just ask that you surround our country in your loving arms. Touch us with your healing love and minister to the victims of this horrendous tragedy in a way that Only you can. Lord we pray for every hurting soul. Comfort them and give them a peace that surpasses all understanding. Lord, use this as a "wake up" call to people who live life carelessly and foolishly with an attitude of " I'll do it or fix it another time". Help us to know we are not guaranteed tomorrow and it's time to take an interest in what really matters, family, friends and loving one another. <P>Lord, I ask that you forgive the sinners who committed this terrible act for you too love them and want to be Their Savior for your Word says, if my people who are called by my name will humble themselves, pray, seek my face and turn from their wicked ways then will I hear from heaven and heal their land. <P>Save us Father and use this for Your Glory.. and may we take comfort in the word.. "vengeance is mine, saith the Lord" <P>I'm in Texas and if any of you live or have family who live in these cities where these crimes were committed, my prayers are with you Take care and God Bless and Prepare yourself for the coming of the Lord is at hand

T
T
Heavenly Father, I ask that you comfort us during this sad time. Minister to the victims of this horrendous tragedy in a way that only You can. Comfort every hurting soul. Father we ask that you embrace This country in your loving arms and protect us from any further atrocities.<P>Father, I ask that you will use this as a "wake up" call to let every person who lives their life carelessly and foolishly with an attitude of "I'll fix it or I'll do it tomorrow" realize that tomorrow is not always guaranteed. Help us to realize what really matters in life, family, friends, loved ones and most of all establishing an intimate relationship with you, so that when the time comes for you to take your bride, we will be prepared and ready. <P>Lord, I ask that you remove any bitterness or malice from our hearts against the people who committed this crime. for even you love the sinners but hate the sin. May we take comfort in your word "vengeance is mine, saith the Lord"<BR>Lord your word also says, that if my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves, seek my face, pray and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and heal their land.<P>Father, I ask that you give the President, every world leader, every government agent wisdom and understanding to deal with this matter patiently and effectively.<P>We love you Father and we ask that your will be done in every area of our lives, May you be glorified thru this Amen.<P>(For everyone one who lives or has loved ones who live in these cities where this crime took place, my prayers are with you, Take care and God bless)

T
T
Heavenly Father, I ask that you comfort us during this sad time. Minister to the victims of this horrendous tragedy in a way that only You can. Comfort every hurting soul. Father we ask that you embrace This country in your loving arms and protect us from any further atrocities.<P>Father, I ask that you will use this as a "wake up" call to let every person who lives their life carelessly and foolishly with an attitude of "I'll fix it or I'll do it tomorrow" realize that tomorrow is not always guaranteed. Help us to understand what really matters in life... family, friends, loved ones and most of all establishing an intimate relationship with you, so that when the time comes for you to take your bride, we will be prepared and ready. <P>Lord, I ask that you remove any bitterness or malice from our hearts against the people who committed this crime. for even you love the sinners but hate the sin. May we take comfort in your word "vengeance is mine, saith the Lord"<BR>Lord your word also says, that if my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves, seek my face, pray and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and heal their land.<P>Father, I ask that you give the President, every world leader, every government agent wisdom and understanding to deal with this matter patiently and effectively.<P>We love you Father and we ask that your will be done in every area of our lives, May you be glorified thru this Amen.<P>(For everyone one who lives or has loved ones who live in these cities where this crime took place, my prayers are with you, Take care and God bless)

T
T
Heavenly Father, I ask that you comfort us during this sad time. Minister to the victims of this horrendous tragedy in a way that only You can. Comfort every hurting soul. Father we ask that you embrace This country in your loving arms and protect us from any further atrocities.<P>Father, I ask that you will use this as a "wake up" call to let every person who lives their life carelessly and foolishly with an attitude of "I'll fix it or I'll do it tomorrow" realize that tomorrow is not always guaranteed. Help us to understand what really matters in life... family, friends, loved ones and most of all establishing an intimate relationship with you, so that when the time comes for you to take your bride, we will be prepared and ready. <P>Lord, I ask that you remove any bitterness or malice from our hearts against the people who committed this crime. for even you love the sinners but hate the sin. May we take comfort in your word "vengeance is mine, saith the Lord"<BR>Lord your word also says, that if my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves, seek my face, pray and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and heal their land.<P>Father, I ask that you give the President, every world leader, every government agent wisdom and understanding to deal with this matter patiently and effectively.<P>We love you Father and we ask that your will be done in every area of our lives, May you be glorified thru this Amen.<P>(For everyone one who lives or has loved ones who live in these cities where this crime took place, my prayers are with you, Take care and God bless)

T
T
Heavenly Father, We come humbly before you asking that you would embrace our country in your loving arms at this time of sadness and protect us from any further atrocities, Father we ask that you comfort the victims of this horrendous tragedy and minister to them in a way that only you can. Give us peace that surpasses all understanding, for we don't have to know the why's or how's, just that you love us and you are in control of this situation.<P>Father, use this as a "wake up" call to let people who live their lives carelessly and foolishly with an attitude of " I'll do it later or I'll fix tomorrow" realize that tomorrow isn't always a guarantee. Help us to focus on our priorities and to understand waht really matters in this life.. family, friends, loved ones and most importantly establishing an intimate relationship with you. <P>Father, Help us to not harbor malice or bitterness in our hearts towards the sinners who committed this awful crime, but to take comfort in knowing your Word... "vengeance is mine,saith the Lord".. For even You, Merciful God, love the sinners.. <P>Lord, Your word also says, When my people who are called by my name, will humble themselves, pray, seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and I will heal their land. Help us Lord to seek your face. May you grant all world leaders wisdom and understanding to deal patiently and effectively in regards to this situation and may you also grant grace and patience to the doctors and nurses and the medical care teams who are caring for these injured workers.<P>May you be glorified in this, and may we prepare ourselves so that when you come for your bride, we will be ready. Keep us pure in hearts, minds and spirit.. amen

T
T
Dear Americans<P>Im from Australia and awoke this morning to find every tv channel focus on the tragedy that has been brought upon your country. This is so surreal. My heart goes out to all of you. Its just unbelieavable to comprehend that such evil exists. May you all find the strength and patience to get through this horrible tragedy. <P>YOU ARE ALL IN MY PRAYERS<BR>TOS

A
A
Hi everybody,<BR>The events and today are extremely horrible. It is too unbelievable that the world has come to this - that we have people in it like this who want to cause mass destruction like this. Too, too close to home - I, my dear friends am in the reserve. Does not give one any good feeling. I would miss my girls terribly, and my H, and home, etc. Don't know how to end - I am speechless. aftershock

M
M
How horrible. These acts of terroism are so devastating. My kids are frightned tonight. We came to MO from the Pentagon and have lots of friends there. <P>I feel so much for all the families that are missing loved ones.<P>My husband was flying today...he called and said he was alright. That was a relief. <P>This tragedy will take a long time to get over...but we are strong and will rebuild again. My family will be praying ro everyone tonight.

I wasn't able to get through all day...was thinking about you misery...thought I remembered that your husband was a 'flyboy.' I am so relieved to hear he is okay.<P>Everyone hold each other tightly tonight and thank God that whatever problems we might have, we still have each other...husbands, wives, children, family, inlaws, friends...WE ARE BLESSED!<P>Love,<BR>Cali<P><P>------------------<BR><I>Live Impeccably In Your Word.<BR>Don't Take Anything Personally.<BR>Make No Assumptions.<BR>Do Your Best Always. </I>

O
O
Jo, <P>Sally's H is police officer (I believe). Her profile shows her in the Long Island NY area. I have put her post to the top asking for her status. I have been having problems getting into MB during the day.....<P>Can you please see how she is doing?<P>Thanks,<BR>L.

F
F
Resilient....Thanks for starting this post. With all of the pain and suffering that people on this forum are going through, sometimes we have to lay it aside and think of other people. I cannot begin to imagine the last minutes of the lives of the people on those planes. My heart goes out to the more that 300 firefighters and police officers that responded to help. When others were trying to escape, these individuals were rushing in to offer help. We as Americans will survive this horrible tragedy. Our nation will be made better and stronger, but that will come at a price and things may never be the same. As I typed these words I thought this is a lot like our marriages here on marriage builders. We will survive and some mariages will be made better, but they will never be the same.<P>Let's join our prayers together for all of the people here and for the people that lost their lives yesterday and their families.......God Bless you all......fs

L
L
Yesterday I was heavy hearted and recognized the terrorism as true evil--President Bush name it accurately--and that always brings to mind what can God do? This morning on my walk, these were my thoughts:<P>1) The 4 planes were large, capable of each carrying 200-300 passengers, yet averaged less than 80 total. What took place in the spiritual realm to keep the passenger load so comparitively light?<P>2) Because on at least 2 of the flights passengers cell-phoned of the hijacking, they knew they were in trouble...it is likely that each had an opportunity to make their peace with God if they wished to do so.<P>3) Also the people in the process of evacuating, they had time.<P>We all know that we will die, none of us know our appointed time...for me, whether or not you are ready or can make ready is a key point of faith.<P>We were just in DC last month & Guard & I flew out of the Ronald Reagan airport separately. I asked him what he would have done if I had called that my plane was hijacked. He said, "I would have prayed with you."<P>I think this is an area of God's tapestry that we will all check in heaven to see the pattern God weaves with this horrific--and evil-intentioned tragedy.<BR>

T
T
Sorry about the multiple posts, I was having problems with MB all day yesterday and I didn't think my post went thru.. obviously it did.. hope everyone is doing okay

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 610 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation