Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
lizzle Offline OP
OP Offline
L
jUST WANTED TO SAY HOW SORRY I AM FOR THE DEVASTATION THAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE USA<BR>MY PRAYERS GO OUT TO YOU ALL, WORDS JUST FAIL ME THAT ANYONE COULD DO SUCH A THING.<P>LIZ IN ENGLAND<P>------------------<BR>lizzle<BR>The hardest thing to do is watch the person you love love someone else

J
J
lizzle,<P>It is very kind of you to offer you thoughts and good wishes. In my area no one died in the buildings, but three died in the plane crashes. It is a sad day indeed.<P>Thanks again and God Bless,<P>JL

T
T
We are all in a state of shock and disbelief here in Australia, we feel the pain and sadness also, this has been a violation against us all.

M
M
Has the attack been pretty prominent on international news? We saw the Palestinians celebrating in the streets and there is a report that there is also celebration in Egypt. Has that been happening anywhere else that anyone knows of?<P>Thanks so much for your kind words!<P>

T
T
We have had 24 hr coverage on most of our TV channels here.

N
N
Dear Liz,<P>I just wanted to personally thank you for your support. I saw Prime Minister Blair's address just after I saw the Palestian's "celebration". His address was eloquent and very, very comforting. Thank you for good wishes.<P>God bless us all.<P>Julie

E
E
HOW can people celebrate the deaths of thousands of people? I try to understand but just can't. And my children ask why these people are so happy. How to explain? Any Palestinian's out there willing to comment?

E
E
Oh and Lizzle - thanks for your supporting words. Somehow it does help to know that people are out there that are offering support.

A
A
I just wanted to let you know that we here in Middle/Eastern Europe also have excellent coverage of news. It is all beyound imagination. Although phisically far, this attack affected us too, in fact all free world. <P>May God be with you. <P>Love <BR>Adrian

F
F
Hi everybody,<P>just wanted to say how devastated I am at the events unfolding in America. My heart goes out to everyone who lost their lives and who will loose their lives or has been touched by this crime on humanity.<P>1.5 weeks ago, I took my W to NY as a present for our 9th wedding anniversary. We didn't go up the WTC - because we were pushed for time - but we walked around the plaza. I'm so lost for words - to think that people were trapped in those buildings and either fell or were pulled to their deaths. It's a terrible, terrible tragedy.<P>Personally, I hope that America rebuilds the WTC and lets it stand as an icon and as a memory of what was and what can never be destroyed by acts such as this.<P>This is a time when the world is in mourning - not just America.<P>- Freddy

R
R
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Just Learning:<BR><B>lizzle,<P>It is very kind of you to offer you thoughts and good wishes. In my area no one died in the buildings, but three died in the plane crashes. It is a sad day indeed.<P>Thanks again and God Bless,<P>JL</B><HR></BLOCKQUOTE><P>I am sorry, JL. {{{JL}}} Words escape me. <P>Liz, thank you for your post and prayers. It all is so sad.

S
S
L, and others:<P>Thanks for your kind words. America gets too few of them.<P>Godspeed,<BR>STL<P>

D
D
I just want to say thank you to all of those from around the world who are offering support to America. The days ahead are going to be rough, especailly as we await President Bush's decision on how we will respond. I would just like to take a minute and ask all praying people to also pray for our military. I am the mother of four, and I have one son in the Navy and another in the Marines. They of course will defend our country and freedom in whatever manner they are instructed,as will all the other men and women in our armed forces. Thank you.

N
N
I am also in Australia, and there is massive shock here regarding this terrible tragedy. We cannot believe what is on our tv screens around the clock...it seems so surreal. We are praying for you guys and for the victims and their families. That such a thing could happen is unbelievable, especially in your great nation.<P>I have contacts in South Africa who have also expressed their shock, disbelief and condolences for your nation. <P>So, America, you are not alone.

T
T
We, in Canada, are in terrible shock. This is a world tragedy and we all mourn the innocent victims of this horrific act of hatred.<P>I will continue to pray for all of you.

E
E
My reaction to this is also scaring me. I am SOOOOO angry. Haven't ever felt this much anger, even on D-Day. Believe me, hearing condolences from people from other countries helps tremendously. I am a very patient and calm person usually...but what scares me is that this has brought me to my current frame of mind and it makes me wonder what others may be planning in retaliation who might not be able to control their impulses. And the arrests in NY tonight...it's not over people...this is so scary....

M
M
Ijust wanted to add my condolences and support to you Americans. As a Canadian I want you to know that we are suffering in this along with you.<P>It all makes my own personal problems seem so superficial and unimportant.<P>God bless.

I
I
I have to quote someone I heard on the T.V. -<P>"Today, we are all American's"<P>The support from our neighboring countries is all too great. It brings comfort in knowing we are not going through this horrendous tragedy alone. Thank you!<P>I also wanted to say that Law Enforcement in my state is putting the black band on all badges for the next two weeks in rememberance of all L.E./Fire/EMS personell that have forsaken their lives during this hell. <P>I am proud to be an AMERICAN right now and always.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
2 members (2 invisible), 565 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation