Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#2926140 10/26/01 11:56 AM
S
OP Offline
S
Boy, what a week I've had. Last Thurs. my W (WS) came over to my house and said that she was ready to work on the marriage (for the kids' sake). I truly believe that deep down she wouldn't do it just for the kids. Anyway, we had a wonderful weekend as a family. She even stayed over at my place twice. <p>Then a couple of days ago I got a call from OM's wife. We had a long informative talk. I talked to my W about it. She let me ask her any questions I wanted and answered most of them. At one point, she had to do something with the kids and told me that if I wanted to continue the conversation, then I could call her back later. <p>Even after the very painful phone call, we agreed that we are still going to work on this. We are going out tonight looking for a rental house for us all to move into together.<p>I had to edit this - just as I was saving it, my W called and asked if I wanted to do something for lunch.<p>[ October 26, 2001: Message edited by: sadandconfused ]</p>

#2926141 10/27/01 12:24 AM
M
M
[img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] YIPPEE!!!! So good to hear such good news from you. My prayers go out to you and your W for continued good stuff like this. Have a wonderful weekend!<p>MOM

#2926142 10/26/01 01:45 PM
C
C
sadandconfused Hooray!! I know it's hard not to get excited just be happy for the little things. I know easier said than done. H and I are doing good too. Last night he said he will do some serious thinking about coming home!! [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img] Prayers to you and your W.
C

#2926143 10/26/01 02:23 PM
O
O
Hi S&C,<p>Good to hear the discussions have resumed. Can't post too much now (waiting to go to a meeting - on my lunch no less.....). <p>Sending support from Calif. <p>L.

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 827 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation