Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
R
OP Offline
R
Just monkeying around, but, if you could, what LB stocking stuffers would you give your WS for Christmas. Here's my list:<p>
  • Cancellation notice of his Cell, Pager and Phone card.
  • 5 Year subscription to "Cheaters never Prosper".
  • A Bill Clinton mask
  • A Male Chastity Belt
  • A life time prescription of the strongest anti-biotic available
  • Paternity Insurance, or a pre-paid Vasectomy
<p>How's that? Do you think Santa will think this naughty of me??? [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Jo<p>BTW: "LB" can have dual meaning "LOVE BUSTER" or "LOVE BANK" ... you decide. [img]images/icons/smile.gif" border="0[/img]<p>[ December 21, 2001: Message edited by: Resilient ]</p>

T
T
this is probably more serious than you'd like...but if I could give my H anything...<p>1. The ability to like and trust himself...
2. His self-respect and self-esteem...
3. A stronger relationship with God...
4. The ability to voice his opinions w/out doubt...
5. An easy smile and ability to enjoy life...I miss his laugh...
6. A strong will...<p>C A L I

W
W
OK, I'll answer this as if it's for someone else's female WS.<p>The stocking stuffer is a box of condoms.<p>Her: Ah, did you forget I had my tubes tied? <OM> doesn't need these.<p>Me: No, I remember quite well. But I think you should ask him to use these with you to protect you from STDs that he gets from all the other women he sleeps with.

V
V
Great Love Buster gifts -<p>*A picture of me, grinning from ear to ear, with his testicles in my hand.
*A collar and leash
*A picture of OW with a noose around her neck
*Credit card bill, received just after Christmas, showing how much money I had spent at Harrods for presents for my very sexy and very Italian OM! Hmm...could also be lots of charges from Victorias Secret for lingerie he would never see.
*All of his favourite gadgets (computer, cell phone, stereo, games consoles, etc...), wrapped in a beautiful box with ribbons and paper. Except when he opens it, he find them all smashed to bits.<p>And those are just off the top of my head. I'm sure I could think of more! Hey, this is fun! <p>(it should be noted, that while I find this fun, I would never actually do any of these things!)<p>VE

H
H
Just a mirror will do. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img]

D
D
How about a reality check.<p>A crystal ball, that shows past present and future. (Then she can see what kind of human being and wife she has been, is and can be.<p>A video of me in bed with her best friend. [img]images/icons/shocked.gif" border="0[/img]

H
H
1. A clue.
2. Conscience.
3. Values.
4. Remorse.
5. Peace.

A
A
How about baby supplies for those WS's who "robbed the craddle"?<p>[ December 22, 2001: Message edited by: Anna2000 ]</p>

N
N
Me next! Me next!!!!!<p>Okay:<p>1. A medical Dictionary so he can read for himself that crabs and trichomoniasis are in fact std's.<p>2. A bible.<p>3. A pack of condoms, cos he can't find them in the pharmacy himself........<p>4. A lie detector.<p>5. A magnifying glass, so he can find his morals.<p>6. A transcript of every rotten thing he has said and did to me over the past year, every lie, every trick he did.<p>7. (AND this is for REAL!!!!) The settlement papers and child custody orders!!!!!! [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Have yourselves a Merry Little Christmas........<p>Love and light,<p>Jacky

N
N
The man I know he is<p>His Character
His Morals
His Commitment
and then...
His Hapiness
His Joy
His Passion<p>It's all in there somewhere....

S
S
my christmas gift to the STBX & OW<p>there pictures on billboards all over their side of town with hugh red A's across their chest.<p>or maybe I could get my OS to write a few things in bathrooms on that side of town like for a good time call.......<p>instead I'm giving the STBX the gift of being here Christmas morning, of course, when I offered I didn't know he was going to take them the 23 or 24th<p>however I am getting lots done, I don't do well with help in the kitchen, & this kitchen there is no room, so I am not being withch mama but when they return the house will smell of peppermint & cinnamon & other neat smells.<p>so I guess I will give a final LB to STBX remind him of memories<p>I had menat to make albums of the boys for him for Christmas but the photos were just not organized enough to do, OS thought mom you are evil<p>Hey I try

D
D
Everything I think of is more for me then him, is that selfish or what?<p>I got it a Broom, so that he can clean up the mess that he has created.<p>Dawn

O
O
a load of laundry in a grocery bag with a pound of poop. Fresh and soft...... phew!! oh yea and stinky too!<p>OOoops I thought this was about what to give the OP?!?!?! <p>For the Ws: How about some of that senior moment stuff? You know the memory builder vitamins? [img]images/icons/grin.gif" border="0[/img] <p>
L.<p>[ December 24, 2001: Message edited by: Orchid ]</p>

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 893 guests, and 48 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation