Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
L
L
What do you do when the one who usualy dries your tears is the one who made you cry<BR>The hardest thing to do is watch the person you love love someone else<P><BR> <P>------------------<BR>lizzle

R
R
too true.... was thinking about that yesterday - if only I could turn to my H in this situation he would make me feel so much better.

F
F
bump [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

F
F
"Never shoot a warning shot with your last bullet!"<P>"When all hope is lost, where do you look to find it?"<P>"To the world you may be but one person, but to one person you may be the world."<P>I need to find that person again whom I am their world. Wayward spouses suck!

F
F
When things go wrong, as they sometimes will,<BR>When the road you're trudging seems all uphill,<BR>When the funds are low, and the debts are high,<BR>And you want to smile, but you have to sigh.<BR>When care is pressing you down a bit,<BR>Rest if you must, but don't you quit.<P>Life is queer with its twists and turns,<BR>As everyone of us sometimes learn,<BR>And many a failure turns about,<BR>When he might have won had he stuck it out;<BR>Don't give up though the pace seems slow,<BR>You may succeed with another blow.<P>Success is failure turned inside out.<BR>The silver tint of the clouds of doubt,<BR>And you never can tell how close you are, <BR>It may be near when it seems so far;<BR>So stick to the fight when you're hardest hit,<BR>It's when things seem worse, that you must not quit.<P>-Author Unknown

F
F
up [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

T
T
Change comes when the pain of staying the same is GREATER than the pain of changing.

F
F
Beware of dragons for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>bump

R
R
If you're going to go through hell...keep walking.

F
F
You don't drown by falling in water. You drown by staying there. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>bump

R
R
these are so great! Thanks H2Y for starting this thread.<P>my contribution:<P>this helped me through a really long and severe depression, when I was wondering if this was all there was to my life or if there might be something more, something special. It's too long to type so use the link.<P>H2M<BR> <A HREF="http://www.forwardgarden.com/forward/1170" TARGET=_blank>http://www.forwardgarden.com/forward/1170</A>

H
OP Offline
H
Let's meet at my house Sunday before the game. <BR>-God <P>C'mon over and bring the kids. <BR>-God <P>What part of "Thou Shalt Not..." didn't you understand? <BR>-God <P>We need to talk. <BR>-God <P>Keep using my name in vain, I'll make rush hour longer. <BR>-God <P>Loved the wedding, invite me to the marriage. <BR>-God <P>That "Love Thy Neighbor" thing... I meant it. <BR>-God <P>I love you and you and you and you and... <BR>-God <P>Will the road you're on get you to my place? <BR>-God <P>Follow me. <BR>-God <P>Big bang theory, you've got to be kidding. <BR>-God <P>My way is the highway. <BR>-God <P>Need directions? <BR>-God <P>You think it's hot here? <BR>-God <P>Have you read my #1 best seller? There will be a test. <BR>-God <P>Do you have any idea where you're going? <BR>-God <P>Don't make me come down there. <BR>-God

S
S
Here's another:<BR>Never worry, never fret<BR>All is well, but not just yet

F
F
Subject: Power of Words<BR> <BR>A group of frogs were traveling through the woods, and two of them fell into a deep pit. All the other frogs gathered around the pit. When they saw how deep the pit was, they told the unfortunate frogs they would never get out. The two frogs ignored the comments and tried to jump up out of <BR>the pit. The other frogs kept telling them to stop, that they were as good as dead. Finally, one of the frogs took heed to what the other frogs were saying and simply gave up. He fell down and died. The other frog continued to jump as hard as he could. Once again, the crowd of frogs yelled at him <BR>to stop the pain and suffering and just die. He jumped even harder and finally made it out. When he got out, the other frogs asked him, "Why did you continue jumping? Didn't you hear us?" The frog explained to them that he was deaf. He thought they were encouraging him the entire time. This <BR>story teaches two lessons: <BR>1. There is power of life and death in the tongue. An encouraging word to someone who is down can lift them up and help them make it through the day. <BR>2. A destructive word to someone who is down can be what it takes to kill them. Be careful of what you say. Speak life to those who cross your path.<P>The power of words ... it is sometimes hard to understand that an encouraging word can go such a long way. Anyone can speak words that tend to rob another of the spirit to continue in difficult times. Special is the individual who will take the time to encourage another.

A
A
"TO ERROR IS HUMAN TO FORGIVE IS DIVINE"

H
OP Offline
H
Beautiful words, Faith.. thank you. Huh? what did you say?<P>------------------<BR>Semper Fi,<P><A HREF="http://mailto:husband2you@petroleum.org" TARGET=_blank>Husband2You</A><BR>*****<BR><I> the valley of the blind the one eye'd man is King"</I><BR>+++++<BR>Contact by: <BR>E-mail: husband2you@petroleum.org <BR>or ICQ:<A HREF="http://wwp.icq.com/1206499" TARGET=_blank>1206499</A><P>Formerly: E m p t y / S t o n e h e n g e

H
OP Offline
H
Bump for the New Members<P>------------------<BR>Semper Fi,<P><B>Husband2You</B><BR>*****<BR><I>···In the valley of the blind the one eye'd man is King···</I><P>· E-mail: <B> husband2you@petroleum.org </B> · ICQ: <B><A HREF="http://wwp.icq.com/1206499" TARGET=_blank>1206499</A></B> · Formerly: <B>E m p t y</B> ·

F
F
'Individuals behave, not in accordance with reality, but in accordance with<BR>their perception of reality. How the individual feels about himself of<BR>herself is everything, for all that he or she ever does or aspires to do<BR>will be predicated on that all-important concept which is the self-image.<BR>The self-image is the fundamental key to understanding human behavior. If<BR>you change the self-image you change the personality and the behavior.'<P>This excerpt is from 'The Psychology Of Winning' by Dennis Waitley <P><I>bump</I> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
Good, Better, Best...<BR>Never Let It Rest,<BR>Till Your Good Is Better, <BR>And your Better is Best...<P>BUMP [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
S
I hope you dont mind Liz... but I am going to use that tears one for the rest of my life... <BR>Thank you!<P>------------------<BR>"What do you do when the person who usually wipes away your tears is the one who is making you cry?"

Page 3 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (DaisyTheCat2), 683 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation