Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
I
ivorySA Offline OP
OP Offline
I
I saw H and OW yesterday. She smiled from ear to ear when she saw me, but H looked as if he wished the earth must just please cover him.<P>I just gave a very little smile and walked by.<P>Well, H tried to phone me last night, but I wasn't there to answer. This morning he send me an e-mail to say he has things to say and I must please come to visit him tonight.<P>Please pray that everything will go OK. Please pray that I will that calm and stand my ground. <P>PLEASE PRAY? <P>Thanx!

B
B
I pray that God's peace would cover you like a blanket and you would be the picture of grace and composure, in Jesus' Name, amen! <P>Now go to bed and get some rest, woman! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

S
she Offline
S
Dear ivorySA,<P>You're in my prayers!<P>Good luck!<P>-she-

G
G
I pray peace on you, and a burning conviction of guilt upon him.

M
M
Lord, we come before you now to humbly ask for patience and peace for ivorySA. We ask you to cover her and her H in the blood of Jesus, and keep the devil and his sin away from the conversation. We ask all these things in your precious son Jesus' name,<P>Amen

R
R
I'm praying for you, Ivory. You did good, Hon. I think if I saw OW and my H together I would get physically sick.<P>Gosh, the OW smiled big. Don't OW have a conscience? I mean, why do they have to be so damn mean about it. <P>Jo<P><p>[This message has been edited by Resilient (edited August 31, 2001).]

A
A
Count me in.<BR>Be calm, loving, stand your ground - and be you. The wonderful you he is idiot enough to risk losing forever!!<BR>God Bless

I
ivorySA Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hallo all you lovely people<P>Thank you so very much for all your prayers and all your thoughts. Without them things wouldn't have gone so good.<P>He wrote a few things down: among others, H said Thursday was a wake-up call for him, he was sorry, he didn't want to loose me and he wants to make our marriage happier than ever! This weekend was just amazing! We spent almost every second together and he treated me all the way. He hugged me, kissed me and where we went, we held hands. It was just so great! I can't thank my Heavenly Father enough!! H even went to church with me Sunday night!!<P>We didn't really talk much about the important stuff though. Sunday afternoon when I wanted to talk, H didn't. But that's ok for now. For me this weekend was just important to show him we can have a great time together, and did we ever!!<P>Today I sent him a letter to say we need to talk this thing through so that we can get on with our lives. I pray that the Heavenly Father will open H up to me so that we can talk about these things. H is a big avoider. <P>Thank you all again for all your prayers. I know that they have great power.<P>May the Good Lord be with all of you as well. Mey He turn all your sorrows into joy. He gives so much more than what we ask for. We must just be patient and let Him do His work.<P>Love <BR>ivory

C
C
Hi Ivory. I'm so glad that things went well for you and your H. Just dont get your hopes up yet. Take it day by day. At least your H hass taken a step in the right direction. I will continue to pray for your recovery. <BR>Good luck and god bless.<BR>cybil

I
ivorySA Offline OP
OP Offline
I
Hallo Cybil<P>Yes, I know I musn't allow myself to get excited. We MUST talk. WE MUST TALK!!!<P>But at least, this is a very biiiiig step for him. Last night was the first night he wens to church since he moved out in March. I can't tell you what this meant to me.<P>I pray that everything will just be up-hill from now, but even if it's not, I KNOW we'll get there. Especially after this weekend.<P>Thanks again and God Bless.<P>ivory

S
she Offline
S
ivory,<P>I am so happy for you! You are doing this right obviously! <P>Good luck for your continued recovery!<BR>-she-

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 304 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation