Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
OP Offline
B
So update.... bad new and bad news....

The semen test came back negative which is very disappointing. I was really hoping that it wouldn't so I had enough proof to expose this weekend.

She also told me earlier tonight that she has changed the passcode on her phone because she "doesn't trust me" so Im going to have a hard time getting the OM list of friends and family now.

I have put a voice activated recorder in her car and the GPS. I am hoping she talks to the guy and says something inappropriate that I can use as more evidence.

If I can't get the OM friends and family list to expose to, do you recommend exposing to our family and friends etc and hoping that is enough to pull her out of the fog? Do you think it will be?

M
M
Originally Posted by brokenbuthopeful
I have put a voice activated recorder in her car and the GPS. I am hoping she talks to the guy and says something inappropriate that I can use as more evidence.

If I can't get the OM friends and family list to expose to, do you recommend exposing to our family and friends etc and hoping that is enough to pull her out of the fog? Do you think it will be?

Don't worry about the semen test because it can only serve as evidence when it is a part of other evidence. It alone is not evidence that she is having an affair with a certain person. You are on the right track by putting a GPS and VAR on her car.

You need to try harder to get the names of family and friends for the OM. For all you know, he is married. Can you see anything on his facebook page? Can you see any posts and the people who have liked them?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
Do you know where the guy lives? If so, can you watch his place when she is away from home?

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena.." Theodore Roosevelt

Exposure 101

M
M
He has a blocked FB page but I found messages between my WW and her friend and her friend made it sound like he was single and available, but I could be viewing it through the wrong lens. The night before exposure I plan to get the FB list of family and friends so I will find out for sure then.

When you say "blocked" does that mean you are blocked? Have you tried signing out of your account to see if you are blocked?

Exposure 101

B
OP Offline
B
No I don't know where he lives yet. Hoping the GPS will give me that data, but its playing up and not giving me anything yet. I am speaking to support about it now and hoping they can get it sorted out. Everything seems to be going wrong today.

Originally Posted by MelodyLane
Don't worry about the semen test because it can only serve as evidence when it is a part of other evidence. It alone is not evidence that she is having an affair with a certain person. You are on the right track by putting a GPS and VAR on her car.

You need to try harder to get the names of family and friends for the OM. For all you know, he is married. Can you see anything on his facebook page? Can you see any posts and the people who have liked them?

I can see some posts and a few people have liked them so I will make a list of them. His photos and friends list is blocked, not just from me but I just asked a friend to look and he gets the same thing as me.

EDIT: fixed the quote box

Last edited by brokenbuthopeful; 08/09/18 07:23 AM.
M
M
I can see some posts and a few people have liked them so I will make a list of them. His photos and friends list is blocked, not just from me but I just asked a friend to look and he gets the same thing as me.

EDIT: fixed the quote box

You can also go to those people's facebook pages to see if you can see some relatives.

No I don't know where he lives yet. Hoping the GPS will give me that data, but its playing up and not giving me anything yet.

Can't you look up his address?

Exposure 101

B
OP Offline
B
The GPS is a no go. It doesn't work and I have to send it back so I won't be getting any data for awhile. My fault and really annoyed at myself.

I'm not sure how I would look up his address?

I'm at end of how long I can keep this up. I'm seeing my counselor at 1pm today so hoping that gives me some clarity for the future.

A
A
The GPS is a no go. It doesn't work and I have to send it back so I won't be getting any data for awhile. My fault and really annoyed at myself.

I'm at end of how long I can keep this up. I'm seeing my counselor at 1pm today so hoping that gives me some clarity for the future.

Do you know his name or what city he lives in? (or approximate area?) Try searching for him at one of these sites:

http://whitepages.com
http://intellius.com
http://spokeo.com
https://www.anywho.com/whitepages

You can buy inexpensive background checks from a few of these sites. If you can find out the city name and if he owns a home, most towns have an online searchable assessors database, which will net you the street address.

BH (me) 50, WxW 47
Married 1994
D-day, plan A, & exposure Jan 2017
Divorced Nov 2017
M
M

BBH, the best hope for your marriage lies in getting the FACTS and exposing this affair. If you can't do that, I don't see a clear path out of this. You MUST stay 100% focused on getting the evidence of her affair.

Exposure 101

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
3 members (anchorwatch, bb1471, 1 invisible), 654 guests, and 61 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation