Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
C
OP Offline
C
Yeah, she got ‘em. She left a message last Monday and said she received them.<P>I believe she is back in Arkansas staying with wankboys parents. Love to call them & ask to speak to my Wife. Bet a million dollars they don’t know she is still married. I wouldn’t do that though.<P>TNT, very interesting. Perhaps I will try that. Thanks.<P>------------------<BR>Prayers & God Bless!<BR>Chris<BR>For relationship info check out <A HREF="http://www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html" TARGET=_blank>www.pcisys.net/~chriscal1/resources.html</A>

B
B
Hi Chris<BR>boy can I relate. I told H that I loved him at the end of every conversation, and he thanked me. "Thanked me" What the hell is that supposed to mean. It lets me know that it means nothing to him I guess. But, I'm still hopin', and 'a wishin' !!! I know I say things in the heat of the moment, like right now, but if my mess isn't sorted out by Aug 15 next year, which is the day I found a letter he'd written to OW and he finally admitted he had 'feelings' for someone else, I will go down the divorce track. Surely things will be pointing one way or the other by then !!!<P>At least you have all your friends here - I'm finding out that my true friends are worth their weight in gold, and I love them so much for standing by me. Your friends here obviously care for you - we will survive and go on to much happiness.<P>Jo

S
sis Offline
S
Chris -- I was just thinking about you and wondering if you were still coming here. I am so sorry to hear that w is being a yuck! You are such a strong, courageous, and wonderful man. You have helped SO many people here. She just doesn't know how lucky she is. Makes me want to wring her neck !!!!! Good thing I'm in South Carolina, eh? A little too far to wring it! How are your kids holding up? I have thought about you often even though I haven't been here in a LONG time. I started feeling like a hypocrite because I'd have positive me one day and jump off the bridge me the next. I thought y'all would start thinking I was a split personality or something. ANYWAY, keep your head up. YOU ARE A WONDERFUL PERSON, whether she realizes it or not.

B
B
I too get the Iknow thing, but I try not to let ot get to me. I know I love her and I think she is affraid to say it back.<P>Hang in there, if I can anybody can<P>------------------<BR>brownphdt<P>

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 315 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation