Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
Been living this emotional rollercoaster for so long now. So many nasty things said to me by my ex and yet I still love him.<P>I have sent some emails most just to say I still love him and am going to continue to pray for him. One of them I asked for him to let me know if he ever has contact with another woman, so I can a least give of hope on us. Told him if he does that I dont need detail. Just a simple "I Did" on the subject line on email would be fine. Mentioned as before that the more I pray the more satan plays with my mind. I imagine everything in the world he may be doing, and have nightmares about it.<P>My gut feeling is he has been with someone this past weekend. Of course he never responds to my emails. He is completley ignoring me now. So mabye I should learn to take a hint huh? I sent him one awhile ago telling him this. Maybe he has somone at the house now, and I am intruding. I will keep praying for him, but will now move on with my own life.<P>Oh well, just needed to vent a little. Guess I had already been doing that while sending emails that were just probably deleted without being read. Just call me stupid.<P>

C
C
Bluestar, sounds like your letting your imagination run off on you. Maybe he does and maybe he doesn't have someone with him right now, what good is it for you to worry about that? Are you on a plan? It sounds like your new to this board (at least I don't remember seeing you hear before! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )Anyhow, I would calm down and try to find something to put your mind off him and on to other things!<P>------------------<BR>Chick's <BR>Bren<P>You won't see things until your ready to not be blind!<P>

B
OP Offline
B
Chick,<BR>yes my mind is running away with me. It's the devil I am sure and also it's me remembering what he has done in the past that fuels my mind.<P>I have posted here quite a few times, it's just sometimes I am so upset that I don't know what to say, so I don't bother.<P>I sent him another email last night explaining me taking a hint, and as usual no response. I am telling you, he only does this when he has someone new. But he is free to do so now. Just kind of odd when a couple weeks ago he was asking me to never move on without him.<P>Such as life huh?

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 434 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation