Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Y
OP Offline
Y
Thank you Medic for bringing up the thread about doing something unusual or "strange" to win back your spouse. Well, I have been considering it for a few weeks and I did it tonight, I visited a psychic. Call me nuts, call me stupid, call me anything you would like, but I FEEL better tonight than I have in weeks.<P>I went in and didn't say a word about my life. She began telling me about the type of person I am, the people who are in my life, etc. Then she began talking about a relationship that was having some problems with honesty and communication. Well, that would be just about any persons experiences, however, she went on to tell me that this relationship was with a man who was several years younger (which is true, about 9) and that he has 2 friends who have lead the way for this dishonesty in our relationship. (This I feel is very accurate.) She said one was a male and one was female. (true again). He is involved with the female (true again). She said that he is not as happy as he tries to appear (I feel this is true). She said that our daughter is the twinkle in his eye (true) and he is having doubts about his actions. Needless to say I am feeling great about the things she said. The funny thing is she basically said to do Plan A then transition to PlanA/B (kinda in between, because he is the kind of person who will shut down completely if I have not contact, her own assessment) So, maybe I am an idiot, but I am a much happier idiot tonight than I have been in a LONG time. I am not stupid enough to think that just because she said we would be back together again, that we will, but I like to hear someone else say that there is hope.<P>She also said that the relationship between my son (previous marriage) and my H has always been strained and is more so now (no kidding) but that their relationship will get stonger. She described my 15 yr old son to a tee (without any info from me).<P>Well, there is my confession for the night. Hope all are doing the best possible under the circumstances. <P> <P>------------------<BR>God Bless you and yours,<P>Sheryl W.<P>www.widesmiles.org/gallery/britanie

B
B
Hey Sheryl,<P>I've been to two tarot card readers since my problems began.<BR>Both said things that they could not possibly have known. Both said that there was someone else involved in H's life, but it wouldnt last long, and is more on his side than hers. Who knows if THAT is true.<BR>Both said that we would get back together, and that after Christmas he would move here to be with his family. We currently live in two different cities, 1000 kms apart.<P>I feel like you do, maybe they do have the 'sight', but anyway, its another person saying positive things. Don't we all need all the positives we can get !!!<P>I think I've kept it in perspective - take it with a grain of salt. But I still believe - only because of the things she/he said that they could not possibly have known otherwise. <P>Interesting isnt it.<P>Take care<P>Jo

Y
OP Offline
Y
It really is interesing to me. I have never done this kind of thing before. I can't say that I believe everything she told me, but I feel much better today and if that is what I need to feel better, then sobeit. I was surprised that she was so "on target" about much of what is going on. <P>Thanks for the reply, Jo. Hope your reader was right about your situation.<BR><P>------------------<BR>God Bless you and yours,<P>Sheryl W.<P>www.widesmiles.org/gallery/britanie

Y
OP Offline
Y
Sorry, posted the same thing twice. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>------------------<BR>God Bless you and yours,<P>Sheryl W.<BR> <A HREF="http://www.widesmiles.org/gallery/britanie" TARGET=_blank>www.widesmiles.org/gallery/britanie</A> <p>[This message has been edited by mitme (edited November 19, 1999).]

Y
OP Offline
Y
I'll tell you what, I am still in a good mood. This has brightened my spirits so very much. I truly believe that H is going to wake up very soon. Of course, I have thought that for 4 weeks now, but it hasn't happened yet. <P>I can't say if what the tarot cards said is why I feel so much better or if it is just a few more days to deal, but I am just glad that I was able to exist most of today without feeling like hiding under the bed. I hope that this feeling will last more than a few days.<P>If someone else has or plans to do something this ridiculous, let me know how it goes.<P><P>------------------<BR>God Bless you and yours,<P>Sheryl W.<P>www.widesmiles.org/gallery/britanie

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 279 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation