Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#328515 06/14/00 08:17 PM
S
Sun-ray Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I have been married for 2 years now. We just had our 1st child 6 months ago. I am afraid that our marriage is falling apart. He doesn't talk to me anymore. Well, he talks, but he doesn't talk to me like I am a human being. He treats me like an enemy instead of his wife. He is always bringing up my past. All of the things that I did in my past were before we ever met. He thinks I am a slut, and he treats me that way. The only time he really pays attention to me is when he wants to have sex, and even that has no meaning to him anymore. When I talk about what would happen if I left, he gets upset and even cries. We talked for hours one night about how much we love each other. He even mentioned that he doesn't treat me very well. The next day, everything went back to the way it was before. Like, we never had the conversation. He works with his ex-girlfriend, which worries me. He says he doesn't want anything to do with her, but what if he gets tired of me? Will he run to her? I know for certain that she wouldn't mind...she is still obsessed with him. I really want our marriage to work, but I can't take much more. I'm scared, hurt, and frustrated. What can I do? Please, help!<BR>Any advice you can give will be a great help.<BR>Thank you....God Bless You!

#328516 06/15/00 12:11 AM
H
hlg Offline
H
Hi.. I know exactly what you're talking about.. at least about the "past" thing. It's horrible with my husband and I. In fact, that's the reason I'm here tonight. We just had yet another arguement about it. It's depressing. I don't even think my "past" was so horrible compared to a million + others in this world. Please feel free email me at: gonzalezhl@yahoo.com to talk about it. Good luck!<p>[This message has been edited by hlg (edited June 15, 2000).]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 728 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation