Here are some of my favorite Beatles lyrics that I have used to tell my wife I love her. When I was growing up with the Beatles in the 1960's I enjoyed the music but didn't truly appreciate the poetry.<P><BR>Help!<P>(Lennon/McCartney) Lead vocal: Lennon<BR> <BR>Help, I need somebody,<BR>Help, not just anybody,<BR>Help, you know I need someone, help.<P>When I was younger, so much younger than today,<BR>I never needed anybody's help in any way.<P>But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured,<BR>Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.<P>Help me if you can, I'm feeling down<BR>And I do appreciate you being round.<BR>Help me, get my feet back on the ground,<BR>Won't you please, please help me.<P>And now my life has changed in oh so many ways,<BR>My independence seems to vanish in the haze.<BR>But every now and then I feel so insecure,<BR>I know that I just need you like I've never done before.<P>Help me if you can, I'm feeling down<BR>And I do appreciate you being round.<BR>Help me, get my feet back on the ground,<BR>Won't you please, please help me.<P>When I was younger, so much younger than today,<BR>I never needed anybody's help in any way.<BR>But now these days are gone, I'm not so self assured,<BR>Now I find I've changed my mind and opened up the doors.<P>Help me if you can, I'm feeling down<BR>And I do appreciate you being round.<BR>Help me, get my feet back on the ground,<BR>Won't you please, please help me, help me, help me, oh.<P>I Need You<P>(Harrison) Lead vocal: Harrison<P><BR>You don't realize how much I need you, <BR>love you all the time and never leave you.<BR>Please come on back to me. <BR>I'm lonely as can be. I need you.<P>Said you had a thing or two to tell me. <BR>How was I to know you would upset me?<BR>I didn't realize as I looked in your eyes<BR>You told me, oh yes, you told me, you don't want my lovin' anymore.<BR>That's when it hurt me and feeling like this I just can't go on anymore.<P>Please remember how I feel about you, <BR>I could never really live without you,<BR>So, come on back and see just what you mean to me. I need you.<P>But when you told me, you don't want my lovin' anymore.<BR>That's when it hurt me and feeling like this I just can't go on anymore.<P>Please remember how I feel about you, <BR>I could never really live without you,<BR>So, come on back and see just what you mean to me. I need you.<BR>I need you. I need you.<P><BR>P.S. I Love You<P>(Lennon/McCartney) Lead vocal: McCartney<BR> <P><BR>As I write this letter,<BR>Send my love to you,<BR>Remember that I'll always,<BR>Be in love with you.<P>Treasure these few words 'till we're together,<BR>Keep all my love forever,<BR>P.S., I love you.<BR>You, you, you.<P>I'll be coming home again to you, love,<BR>And 'till the day I do, love, <BR>P.S., I love you.<BR>You, you, you.<P>As I write this letter,<BR>Send my love to you,<BR>Remember that I'll always,<BR>Be in love with you.<P><BR>Treasure these few words 'till we're together,<BR>Keep all my love forever,<BR>P.S., I love you.<BR>You, you, you.<P>As I write this letter, (Oh oh oh)<BR>Send my love to you, (You know I want you to)<BR>Remember that I'll always, (Yeah)<BR>Be in love with you.<P>I'll be coming home again to you, love,<BR>And 'till the day I do, love, <BR>P.S., I love you.<BR>You, you, you.<BR>You, you, you.<BR>I love you.<P>In My Life<P>(Lennon/McCartney) Lead vocal: Lennon<P><BR>There are places I remember<BR>All my life though some have changed<BR>Some forever not for better<BR>Some have gone and some remain<BR>All these places have their moments<BR>With lovers and friends I still can recall<BR>Some are dead and some are living<BR>In my life I've loved them all<P>But of all these friends and lovers<BR>There is no one compares with you<BR>And these memories lose their meaning<BR>When I think of love as something new<BR>Though I know I'll never lose affection<BR>For people and things that went before<BR>I know I'll often stop and think about them<BR>In my life I love you more<P>Though I know I'll never lose affection<BR>For people and things that went before<BR>I know I'll often stop and think about them<BR>In my life I love you more<BR>In my life I love you more<BR>