For my fed-up wife... ea-luv-pa<P>I am undeserving, oh how I do not deserve it…<P>For your love I’ll give you whatever you dream<BR>For your love I would do anything<BR>For your love I swear that I’ll be true<BR>For you love I’ll spend my life making this up to you<P>You know me better than me, and baby I see…<BR>You’re my trueborn Queen, for then now and eternity.<BR>So, for your love, I’m willing to live, give and be<BR>Set you free, let you flee, whatever will make you happy<P>I’ll never go away or go far at all<BR>Whenever you need me as they say, just call<BR>My name is, whatever you whisper to the wind at night<BR>Whatever makes you laugh when you feel uptight<P>I now feel it as I tell it, and tell you this I must<BR>There’ll never be another, which could replace us<BR>I love you, and wish I hadn’t done this crime…<BR>If only I could turn back the hands of time<P>Why now the poetry and the words of love<BR>Why now the acceptance after all of this stuff<BR>Why now after tears have dried and fled<BR>Do I dare say things that I should’ve been said?<P>The answer my love, is your love, or rather the lack of it<BR>I visualize that I’ve lost my prize and I just can’t seem to hack it<BR>I’m loosing it by loosing you, and I’m trying my best to keep you<BR>And I swear to you, I’ll be true to you, and as a Queen is how I’ll treat you!<BR>_____________________________________________<P>I know its kinda hard to follow, but emotions are never on beat<P>------------------<BR>The journey of a thousand miles starts with one step... but you choose the direction of that step. Let go and Let God.<BR><p>[This message has been edited by new-zeke (edited May 31, 1999).]