At that moment, it seemed okay.<BR>But, I've been doing some thinking today.<BR>Why is it that it's not 'til it's done that we ask why?<BR>If I'd known it would've been this way, I would've never tried.<BR>I'd been after you for so long.<BR>Now we've done it, and it seems so wrong.<P>Heaven comes as two in the night<BR>Kiss and touch and hold on tight.<BR>They share each other's open heart<BR>And in the morning they do part.<BR>Now one sits alone and waits.<BR>Finds it wasn't heaven, but hell's open gate.<P>The fires of passion burned within<BR>As the two gave in to sin<BR>Their bodies moved together as one<BR>And they made love until the sun.<BR>They didn't think, they didn't feel<BR>'Cause in hell's world, nothing is real.<P>Heaven comes as two in the night<BR>Kiss and touch and hold on tight.<BR>They share each other's open heart<BR>And in the morning they do part.<BR>Now one sits alone and waits.<BR>Finds it wasn't heaven, but hell's open gate.<P>I wish I could undo what has been done.<BR>And there's nowhere for me to run.<BR>I want to run into your arms<BR>But that would only cause me harm.<BR>'Cause you wouldn't think of me, only the other,<BR>And in your hold, I would be smothered.<P>Heaven comes as two in the night<BR>Kiss and touch and hold on tight.<BR>They share each other's open heart<BR>And in the morning they do part.<BR>Now one sits alone and waits<BR>Finds it wasn't heaven, but hell's open gate.<P>So now we ask where to from here?<BR>We've seen our fate, no time for fear.<BR>Just keep going down the path.<BR>I've felt the pain, and I've felt the wrath.<BR>To fall in love is all so swell,<BR>Unless you fall through the gates of hell.<P>Heaven comes as two in the night<BR>Kiss and touch and hold on tight.<BR>They share each other's open heart<BR>And in the morning, they do part.<BR>Now one sits alone and waits.<BR>Finds it wasn't heaven, but hell's open gate.