We started off sweet, full of love<BR>Thinking always only of each other<BR>And days pass, months do too<BR>And then one day we say "I Love You"<BR>Admiration, dedication, and infatuation<BR>They all seem they same to us<BR>And after a while we have a situation<BR>And our relationship seems to turn to dust<BR>so with all our might we try to work through<BR>And one day again we say "I Love You"<BR>But the pain still harbors deep below<BR>Dimming what I call the Love Filled Glow<BR>Til one day, we have a horrid fight<BR>And the pain from before tells us this is our final night<BR>I once loved you so unconditionally so<BR>But now things have happened and I have to go<BR>Because I believe our love was always a fake<BR>thought it was a flutterbug; turned out to be a snake<BR>Resentment, despise, and utter regret<BR>confused by the feelings we once had<BR>My Love, to me, you owe no debt<BR>I want you back, I'm no longer mad<BR>We will do it right this time, we will not fail<BR>Life without you is a living Hell<BR>Kiss you once, love you twice<BR>Holding you close is oh so nice<BR>For richer, for poorer, in sickness and health<BR>In good times, and bad times, you make my heart melt<BR>And so I am compelled to say these words so true<BR>My Love, my darling, I'm in love with you.<P>------------------<BR>*smiles*<BR>B