"2001"<BR>My Prayer for all, not merely some,<BR> Rich Blessings in Two~Thousand~One<BR> <BR>I feel it deep within my Heart<BR> The time is now, A brand new start<BR> <BR>Seek out Wisdom, Follow Truth<BR> Set aside mistakes of Youth<BR> <BR>The answer is quite plain to see<BR> Tis Truth alone, that sets us Free <BR> <BR>Our daily walks, are but a Test<BR> Join Me now, on this Great Quest<BR> <BR>Uncharted are the Seas ahead<BR> Without Faith the Soul lies dead<BR> <BR>Wipe the sleep from weary Eyes<BR> Spread your wings, Touch the Skies<BR> <BR>Feel the call upon Your life<BR> Share God's Joy, end the strife<BR> <BR>So much promise He doth bring<BR> Else not would the Angels sing<BR> <BR>Deep are Valleys we must walk<BR> Journey not without the Rock<BR> <BR>Guide He Will, both Day & Night<BR> Shadows cast, require Light<BR> <BR>Unfailing Grace forever true<BR> Showers down, on Me & You<BR> <BR>Forever Gift, His only Son<BR> That truth remains, Two~Thousand~One<P><BR>Tçh؃§îlvr™ ~ MW 12/29/2000.<P> <P>------------------<BR>Tçh؃§îlvr~Jonah2001™