Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#336051 03/07/00 08:25 PM
M
MCL Offline OP
OP Offline
M
Please pray for my young marriage. My husband has alot of baggage he is denying that are really affecting our relationship. I never feel secure in the marriage and I am honestly amazed that we have made it for over a year now. We are separated and it is long past time for us to move back in together and try again. PLEASE pray for my husband to have a teachable and open heart. I see ways in which the Lord is trying to talk to him but he is not listening. I appreciate your prayers. This is starting to feel hopeless though I hate to give up on someone I love. Please pray for my strength and sanity during this. It is really difficult to not stay depressed. Thank you again!

#336052 03/08/00 07:43 AM
M
MMA Offline
M
MCL-<BR>You can rest assured that God has heard your prayers and is going to answer them! The hard part for us "humans" is that we think God should work in our time frame. We need to surrender our situation completely to him and trust that he will answer us - IN HIS TIME. Lord, I pray now that her husband's heart would be softened to you and that you would break the walls down. Please bring this situation into your light and bring healing in the name of Jesus Christ.<P>Hang in there MCL. God is with you...just be patient. He is working.

#336053 03/11/00 06:05 PM
B
B
Praying.<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

#336054 03/11/00 06:30 PM
K
K
praying for you...<BR>Kathi

#336055 03/11/00 08:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just remember God knows how much you can handle. He is so good, he will make your burdens light. I pray that your days will be filled with joy, release everything to him. He is waiting for you to come to him.

#336056 03/17/00 11:33 AM
G
G
MCL,<BR>I KNOW how you feel. I'm going through the same situation. My husband says he has lost all hope in saving our marriage. Like your husband, he is carrying lost of emotional baggage as well. He is very hurt and feels like he has no strength to fight anymore. I haven't lost hope. The love I feel for him is strong and I just pray that God will help him find the love that he says he's lost for me. We all lose our way at times, but remember that God is the only one that can break down the walls of fear, selfishness and pride. I have faith that God will touch our husband's hearts. Never doubt in the power of prayer. Have faith and God will work miracles in your marriage. I pray for both our marriages and I pray that God may give us the strength to keep our faith alive. Please feel free to e-mail me at ginnie2u@yahoo.com. I think we can help eachother! God bless you. <P>Ginnie

#336057 03/27/00 10:54 AM
G
G
MCL,<BR>Haven't heard from you. How are things going? Since our situations are so similar, I'd love to hear from you. <P>Ginnie

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 807 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation