Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#336120 03/16/00 02:07 PM
G
Ginnie Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Can you please send me the following prayers: "The Power of A Praying Wife" and "God Can and Will Restore Your Marriage"? I am struggling to save my marriage too, but my husband is no longer willing to try. I feel like I've lost him ...please help! I need God's intervention in my marriage. People have told me that perhaps be NEVER loves me. I know though that God brought us together, so pray that he will soften my H's heart so he can feel the love he onces felt for me. He is going to meet with my psychologist tonight. She says I should expect the worst because of the way he's been behaving lately. We've been separated for almost 3 weeks (I left) and I think that he's happier this way. After all our problems, he's embracing the peace and quiet. I'm terribly miserable. I want my marriage back, but I feel like it's over and there's nothing I can do! I just ask that our Heavenly Father break that cold heart of my Husband and remind him of everything we've been through. I'm afraid. Please pray with me and for me. Thank you!<BR>

H
H
Dear Lord, I raise Ginnie and her H up to you. Please give Ginnie the strength to work on her marriage, give her the wisdom and make her strong, and guide her to do Your will. Let her H realize that she does want to make things better. IJN Amen.<P>--- Ginnie you must try to think of your H first (after God), Pray to the Lord that he lead you to what is right. Ask him to "Change Me Lord" --found in the book, "The Power of A Praying Wife", (Stormie)...How can you expect your H to change if you don't - be calm, pray a lot and mean it. To find the peace you are looking for with your husband I believe you have to find it in the Lord, Jesus first.<P>Don't be afraid to leave your family, they will always be there,and love you, no matter how far you are from them. Work hard on your marriage and God will answer your prayers.<P>

Y
Y
Lord<BR>I pray today that you would reach down and give this young lady the peace that passes all understanding. I stand in the gap for her and her husband.Satan I bind you in the name of Jesus and you will not and cannot interfere here any longer. I also pray that you would return this husband to the wife of his youth and show him what he has and no longer allow him to be deceived by the great deceiver. I pray all of these things in JESUS holy name. Amen<P>I will keep praying for you<BR>Semper Jesus

G
Ginnie Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Dear Pookie14 and lowestpoint:<P>THANK YOU for your prayers and good wishes. My H met with my psychologist last night. I confess that I thought their conversation would be over in 30min tops, but they actually had a 2 hour long conversation. After he left (he never knew I was there), she took me in and we spoke about my H's feelings. She said there is alot of pain. She said that he felt that I never gave him the opportunity to be the man of the house because I would depend so much on my family all the time. At this point I understand where I've been wrong and the only thing I want is an opportunity to try and save my marriage. She gave him until Sunday night to think about this. We are going to get together (The 3 of us) to determine whether he is willing to have her help us save our marriage or to simply tell me face to face, "I don't want this anymore". I have been praying and my faith is strong. I know that God is working in my marriage. I printed out the prayers you both sent me and have been reading them as many times as I need to. I'm having personal conversations with God. I am putting him in charge and I'm thanking him in advance for working on my marriage. I know that his power is stronger than any fear, selfishness, and pride that exists in my H's heart. I'm not praying for a perfect marriage...I'm aking God in Jesus' Name for an opportunity to us. I'm praying for strength and for the Holy Spirit to touch my H's heart. My psychologist says I should think about ME. I am, but I'm putting God first. I don't want to give up. Please keep praying for my marriage. You are both in my prayers....God Bless.<P>

A
A
Dear Heavenly Father,<BR>Thank you, Lord for the peace that Ginnie has in You. We praise you Father for your unending love for us, the comfort and compassion you give us, and your promise to help us if we call out your name. Lord, I place Ginnie under Your protection, asking that your presence be with her today, and every day. I pray in Jesus' name for a total restoration of Ginnie's marriage. Lord, we know you hate divorce, so we stand in faith that You will restore and heal this marriage. Thank you dear Father for your divine intervention in this marriage. Thank you for speaking to Ginnie's husband's heart, we praise You Lord, and know that You will be victorious. Thank you Jesus, you are worthy of all praise! Thank you for sending the Holy Spirit to this family for comfort and protection. IJN I pray, AMEN

G
Ginnie Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Alcoholic's Wife,<BR>Your prayer was beautiful. It brought tears to my eyes. Today has been a difficult day. Going through so many emotions, but calling out to God whenever fear enters my heart. I pray that my faith remain strong. May he hear our prayers and our cries. Thank you for your prayer and kind words. I am going to print your prayer out as well...It helps to restore my strength and peace. THANK YOU and God bless you!

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 870 guests, and 82 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation