Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#337678 12/26/00 11:18 AM
T
tigger Offline OP
OP Offline
T
On Sunday S and I went to church like we do almost every Sun. H came to give S his CHristmas Gifts. When he found us not at home He came to church I moved over in the pew and he sat down beside us. Thank you God for bringing him into your house of worship. He needs it so badly. WHat I donot get is latter that evening we all meet at his brothers house. He did not need to make a special trip to our house to give D his gifts. I believe it is GOds way of working on him. He still went back to OW place. I think she has something over him. What do you think?? He tells me she is crazy. I would sure appriciate any prayers.<BR>God does preform miracles.<P>Thanks

#337679 12/27/00 12:50 AM
G
G
Tigger,<P>Hello, sorry I haven't written you in a while.My computer was down all thru Christmas.Anyway you have been in my prayers.<BR>God does answer prayers. You have such a good praise report. Tigger try not to worry about<BR>what your H is doing with OW. God is working in him, no doubt. Keep giving Him praise even when H is with OW. You know Gods hands are on it. H says she is crazy...be thankful for that. I had something similar this weekend. I had to remind myself that God wanted my H were he was to accomplish his work. I know it does not look like it on the outside but you have seen some of Gods inside work already. Just keep showing your H love and the OW will look crazy and crazier to him. This is God work ,and remember it is only for a little while if you believe. I know it hurts for him to go to OW.<BR>But when he finds peace and love around you and son, OW will start trying hardier and hardier to pull him to her. That is why you show him understanding then he will feel the difference. If you argue with him you look crazy to him also. God is working and he wants him to see the bad side of this OW. Let God fight your battles. How is lone knight? Write me if you want.<BR>gentle<BR><p>[This message has been edited by gentle (edited December 26, 2000).]

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 807 guests, and 54 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation