Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
B
OP Offline
B
My name is mark.<BR>I'm 32, my wife is 31. We have been married for 8 yrs. The thursday before Christmas my wife told me she was not happy. Hasnt been for several months. She is leaving friday morning for 4 days away to have space.<BR>She has mentioned divorce, and separation.<BR>Her female friend who is her support is lesbian. My wife told me she has an attraction to her. <P>I guess she is falling in love with her friend. Heck I dont know.<P>I am prepared for divorce.<BR>She said she cant give up her friendship with the other woman.<P>I told her that if we was going to try and work on our marriage, I dont think it would be healthy for her to be seeing the other woman. <P>I dont know what to do. I'm the working poor.<BR>I dont have insurance, and I cant afford a councler. I would really like to try working on our marriage. <P>I wish she would have told me about this long ago. I feel it is too far gone.<BR>I am feeling, and have felt since she told me of this, overwhelmed. I cant function. I cant sleep. I dont have no desire to eat.I need help. I try to stay busy. I quit drinking a while back. Drinking is not the answer I know that.<P>I dont have friends that I call true friends, someone to talk to. I told my mother today. Told her that we was putting up a front Christmas day. The marriage situation was as much a shock to her as it was to me.<P>Mom tried to comfort me. She'll do anything I ask, but I dont know what to do.<P>I feel hopeless and helpless.<BR>I guess the way I feel....I need more help than our marriage. <BR>I feel overwhelmed. I cant make heads or tails of the emotions inside myself.<BR>Please help if possible. I dont know what to do.<P>Any free support groups in knoxville,tn?<P><BR>broken in tennessee<P>

S
S
Following your thread on the Emotional Needs forum...<P>Father God, we lift this family before you this morning and ask for guidance, strength and stamina for this man as he goes through this trial. Increase his sensitivity and love for his wife, give him wisdom and your insight to view all that is laid before him. Give him a tenderness that is beyond his understanding, one that is seen by his wife upon her return.<P>Thank you Father that she is identifying things that they can work on together to repair their marriage. Give this family insight from your perspective on how to build on your foundation so that their future is strong in you.<P>Give them both an agape love for one another, break down any strongholds that are not of you. Give this wife a clarity of mind so that she does not dwell in confusion. Give her boldness to come before her husband and unburden her heart and give this man compasion to hear her heart.<P>In all things we bind the evil one from this couple and we ask for an umbrella shield of the blood be draped around them while they work out their marriage according to your precepts. IJN, Amen.

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 978 guests, and 67 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation