Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#338534 05/04/01 09:04 PM
G
gentle Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Hello Everyone,<P>I wanted to give you some updates and let you know just how wonderful our Father is. Praise God for loving His children.<BR>Praise Him for us His power.<P>On Monday my son got all 5 years probated. The Lord is watching over him because he is to stay in jail until a bed is open in Rehab. There is an opening June 18 th. I am praying for an earlier opening so my son gets help soonier .<BR>I know God is in control now. Please pray my son is able to walk the straight line he must now walk. <P>My house sold Tuesday. It didn't look good at first. I got <BR>papers for a court date today for eviction and there was a complaint about me moving some of my flowers. Just like Peter I looked at the wind and was afraid. I said , God I prayed for someone with a heart to buy our house. Fear got to me for a moment and Satan was putting all kinds of things in my mind. I finally said, you will not win Satan, <BR>my Father in heaven will not let this happen. I prayed <BR>ISA 54:17 no weapon forged against you will prevail,<BR>God is so faithful! I told some of my story to the judge and he said I had 7 days to move. The new owner did have a heart. He said we could stay till the girls got out of school and we found a place to live. He even overed to help with somethings. Things worked out great because I gave them to the Lord. I didn't get to keep my home but ,I know God is in control and He has plans for me to prosper.<BR>I also know my husband will come home(wherever that is).<BR>I know it is still going to be rough but it feels so good to feel God's power and love. I don't think anything can feel as good as our Father's love for us.<P>I do hope this encourages you to never give up and believe.<BR>I know God will help us find a home.<P>In Him,<BR>gentle

#338535 05/05/01 04:04 PM
T
T
Dear Gentle,<P>I am so happy to hear from you. I wanted to know how things went. You have already been through so much - I am just glad you have had some breaks.<P>I'm especially glad you feel God's love and protection. I keep you and your family in my prayers. God bless you in a special way this month.

#338536 05/05/01 08:13 PM
T
T
praise GOD!!!!!<BR>you are doing great. i am so proud of you. <BR>i got a bit nervous this week when a big package came from an attorney's office - yikes! satan had a field day with me.<BR>i laid hands on that envelope and said this has nothing to do with h and me. turned out it was for his job. <P>God bless and prosper you. HE will restore your home 100 fold and h will come home when you are ready. teddy

#338537 05/05/01 09:33 PM
G
gentle Offline OP
OP Offline
G
Teddy and Trying,<P>Thanks so much for your kind words and prayers. <P>I know what you mean Teddy, most days I pray before I go to the mail box. I told my MIL I would be glad when people stopped having papers serve on me.<P>I called her after I got out of court yesterday because I knew she was worried. She was so glad I called. she said she had cried herself to sleep the night before.She also said she wanted what was best for me, my husband, and the girls.Praise God we all know what that will be.<P><BR>Please remember God is with us. Put all your faith in him.<P>gentle

#338538 05/06/01 02:46 AM
R
R
Gentle,<P>Praise the lord for the work he is doing in your life. You have been such a help to me.I have seen the glory of his and i know if I abide in him he will have great blessings for me.<P>Let give you an update, The first two weeks my W and I were seperated I was told she was filing for Divorce as soon as she got the chance, then it moved to she would wait six months this last week I got email from her saying she has made up her mind on anything yet. But the best ofall is we are both on AOL, and her profile went form dishonesty and disrespect will eat you alive to I am a child of God he will put the answer in my heart when he is ready not when I want it to happen, PRAISE GOD I will abide in HIM<P>------------------<BR>If you are living in the problem then you are not part of the solution!<P>I CAN'T<BR>HE CAN<BR>I THINK I WILL LET HIM

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 315 guests, and 47 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation