Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
OP Offline
P
Please pray for my husband. He called this morning and said he would be coming over to get some clothes. This comes two weeks after he came home after being gone for 4 months. He was so sure he needed to be home two weeks ago and told the ow the affair was OVER!<p>She then contacts him and he starts the affair up again. He is now positive he is "in love" with her and needs to leave his family (again for the fourth time in 5 months).<p>Please pray for him. He is very confused and afraid. He is also believing the lies again. Pray for him to hit "bottom". He has said that maybe I have not hit my bottom yet.<p>Pray for our daughter (ages 13 & 16) who are devastated. One of our daughters laid into her dad today with the truth about what he is doing and how it is leading him to HELL! She told him point blank that he did not love this woman that it was satan telling him he did. <p>Any words of encouragement and your prayers are welcomed. I feel like the first day he left all over again.

E
E
I am praying for your husband, that he will wake up and see what is really going on. I'm also praying for you and your daughters, that God gives you comfort and wisdom.<p>SAU

P
OP Offline
P
Thanks for your prayers!! God knows we all need them.<p>Pray2Day

F
F
pray2day--<p>I am so sorry for your pain. It is the evil one who is interfering in your marriage, and in your husband. He doesn't realize this (as we all know), but he will soon. He will come to the bottom, sooner than you think.....All we have to do is pray. God will take care of the rest, I promise. He is so good and awesome...He always keeps his promises. Just keep your faith , and soon your rewards will be seen! I am keeping you in my prayers!<p>Krystal

T
T
Pray2day,<p>I am here for you and I pray for you. This is incredibly, incredibly painful. Today I asked the Holy Spirit to show me the grace if my marriage was really blessed in the Lord. He did. I have asked before but this time I felt the answer like never.<p>Maybe you can pray and see if it's right to let him back in. Maybe it's better to "date" first so you are not on a yo-yo trip when he moves in and out which is too much suffering.<p>I don't believe Jesus wants us to suffer for long periods. We have to adjust something after a few months of suffering because it can make us lose our sanity. He doesn't want that. Is there anything at all you can adjust? I know that it is your husband, not you at all, I just mean is there any way for you to protect yourself? Sometimes you have to. <p>You are an unbelievable example and your suffering is not for nothing.<p>I pray for the wicked woman to leave your husband alone.<p>Holy Spirit of God, Spirit of Protection, Spirit of Love, Spirit of the Trinity, Spirit of Marriage descend today on Pray2day and give her Your precious grace. Let her feel the grace and peace of the Lord Jesus Christ and the Holy Trinity. Fill her heart with gladness today that no man or woman can ever take away. Allow her to continue and bring her husband to love her once again, in You.

P
OP Offline
P
Tryingtohope:<p>I am not sure what you mean by adjust. I am not doing anything but loving him unconditionally when he comes around. I have tried to protect my heart by asking God what to do. <p>I told him I would only take him back if he had broken off the affair. He assured me with repentent words and tears that he had. She came back into his life three days later seducing him and he went for it.<p>I have asked God to give me wisdom and that is all I can do. My husband is gone and has no intention of contacting me. So, at this point there is nothing I can adjust. <p>I don't know what the future holds. Only God does. If he calls and wants to come back home again, I will have to pray at that time and ask for wisdom. At this point he says he is not coming back. So, it isn't worth my time trying to figure out what I will do next since I don't know what the next situation will be.<p>I appreciate your prayers and words of encouragement. It is just not a situation that has an easy solution except to PRAY and TRUST GOD!!<p>God Bless,
Pray2Day

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 473 guests, and 79 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation