Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#340762 02/06/02 04:21 PM
T
OP Offline
T
Request from my sister-in-law<p>>>>2/6/02 - Prayers are needed for a special family that will soon be putting a precious little one in the hands of a surgeon.<p>Her name is Allison, she is 14 months old. She will have back surgery to correct the nerves that are wrapped around her spine. If we begin to pray now, then it will be better when the surgery takes place. <p>Her parents are Clark and Kathy; pray everyday for the Lord to heal, and the surgeon to have steady hands. <<<<p>Thanks, MB prayer warriors!
TNT

K
K
Adding Allison & family to my list...<p>Kathi

F
F
God Bless you. I will put you on my prayer list, may I contact my church and add you to that one also? I pray that the Lord Jesus will wrap His loving arms around you and comfort you, to know that He is there all the time. I pray that you know that He loves children the most, they are precious to Him, Picture Him holding your little one in His hands, this may help you while she is in surgery. I will pray that He guides the hands of the surgeons that will be performing the surgery. To give them wisdom in any situstion. God Bless. I will also pray for the full restoration of your family. In His love, FNH

F
F
Your sister in law...sorry, I started crying and things got blurry... [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img]

T
OP Offline
T
Thank you for the prayers, my SIL really appreciates it too.<p>I'll let you know when I know something.<p>Allison is a cute little girl, and for some reason she was born with an extra disk in her spine - it's right at the tail bone, I think. It is a risky surgery - but she and doctor are in God's hands.<p>TNT

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 653 guests, and 51 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation