Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
L
L
Well my W had her tubes tied at 25 at my request. It was mainly because she had a problem pregnacy and it was dangerous for her to have another child. She never resented me for this. She never asked me to get a vasectomy. She made me go to the hospital twice when i was very sick, and she took me even though i was refusing to go. She used to serve me coffee as i was waking up in bed.
Mark

L
L
Today's "Good S Report":<p>My WS never "fusses" about what you serve him to eat. He's very easy to cook for, and always says "Thank You" after he eats his meal.<p>So SWEET!!!

F
OP Offline
F
My husband (Paul), used to do load of silly things to make me laugh.
I can't wait to have that back again..

L
L
f-h-l,<p>I am quite ticklish, and my H used to LOVE to "tease" that he was going to tickle me, and it always made me laugh hysterically!! I know I sounded like a 2-yr-old!!<p>He LOVED it, and I loved it!!! Thanks for your "memory" which gave me MY memory.

F
OP Offline
F
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by lupolady:
<strong>
Thanks for your "memory" which gave me MY memory.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>I am so pleased I help to revive a memory lupolady!<p>When we were teenagers Paul used to hold my hand when we went out! When we were married and up-till splitting up we always used to hold hands, walking, movies etc. Looking at people now not many of them hold hands with there partner, husbands, wives etc. Him holding my hand made me feel special, looked after........I can't wait to have him holding my hand again.

L
L
<blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by faith-hope-love:
<strong>......I can't wait to have him holding my hand again.</strong><hr></blockquote><p>I agree. I can't wait for this either!! [img]images/icons/wink.gif" border="0[/img] <p>My WH is a gentleman. Whenever we would be out, he would always "protect" me, by walking by the street, watching out for cars, traffic, whatever if there might be any dangers such as that.<p>He's really an ALL-AROUND good guy.

F
OP Offline
F
My husband (Paul) always encouraged me in everything new I wanted to try or did try. When I started courses he always told me how well I was doing, and offered help if I needed it.<p>I am sat here crying wondering why on earth I wasn't a better wife to him. Please Lord don't let me have lost my husband. Lord please restore my marriage.....let me give myself fully to my husband this time!!!

L
L
f-h-l,<p>OK, I will try to come up with another "positive" point about my WH. Let's see........<p>He remembers important dates....such as our birthdays, and our anniversary(!) It's today, BTW, and I'm SURE he remembers!!! He never forgot my b'day either, like some men.......always so considerate.<p>I am praying God will "use" his remembering our anniversary today to "convict" him of his sin of leaving our M.

F
OP Offline
F
Another postive point about my husband (Paul), his kisses always made me feel so wanted and special. I don't want anyone else to kiss me but him.

L
L
I love the "sound" of my H's voice. <p>He has a "way" of sounding really sympathetic with you, you can hear it in his voice.....it always soothed me.<p>And always "sensed" when you needed a good cry, and would be willing to hold you for that.<p>He's really a very empathetic person. Prolly why he has never thrown ow or any of this in my face. Just left.....

F
OP Offline
F
I have never recieved un-conditional love, from anyone apart from my husband (Paul), my Grandfather and now God of course. He was the one solid thing in my life from me being the age of 11 yrs (my parents were not there for me most of the time. When my Grandparents, sister and Father died, Paul was there for me always. The un-conditional love was something so special and yet I seemed blind to how important it was and how much I needed it. I want to give Paul back the un-conditional love he gave to me.

T
T
My H is a loving father. He comes to get my daughter once a week in the middle of his day and doesn't allow work commitments to get in the way of that. He comes here every Saturday (almost) and mows the lawn and takes care of things. <p>I hope God will call him soon to conversion...<p>(Great to hear from you guys... :-)

F
OP Offline
F
I would like to thank my husband (Paul) for one of the most precious gifts he has given me. In my life no one has given me more memories happy and sad, and I will have then with me for the rest of my life and beyond. <p>I just pray to God that he restores our marriage so that we can make many many more happy memories together.

F
OP Offline
F
Another amazing quality my husband (Paul) has is his ability to forgive people. I know I have hurt him really badly as he has hurt me, so I hope and pray that God will help us both to forgive each for every wrong we have done to each other.

L
L
My W is a live wire. Full of energy and fun to be with. Her being a little Manic does have its plus side, but I dont think its appropriate to mention it here... Life was never boring with W, and probably never will be.

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,024 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation