Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#342161 11/02/02 03:32 PM
F
Froz Offline OP
OP Offline
F
My W and I are having a difficult time due to my A.

Please pray that God's will is done for our children.

#342162 11/02/02 04:38 PM
K
K
I will lift you and your family up. The kids always seem to know something is wrong and sometimes we forget that they are aware. I'm glad you are thinking about that. Be strong, get close to God and ask Him to help you clean up the mess. He will do it. You may have to learn some things about yourself and make some changes. Self inventory and change is never a pleasant thing, but I think it will be worth it. Talk to your W-really talk about things. You can't believe how much that helps-both of you. Good luck and God bless. K

#342163 11/13/02 02:31 AM
S
S
Froz,

I will pray for you with faith that God can heal and restore your marriage. Have you broken all ties with the other woman? You MUST do that!

Dear Lord,

In your almighty name, I come to you in prayer on behalf of this man and his precious family.

Lord, show him grace and forgiveness. I pray that he will humble himself and fall to his knees in repentence and sorrow. May his heart break over his sin, but Lord may he not be destroyed. May his marriage not be destroyed.

You can bring life where there is none. You can bring hope where it seems hopeless. In you, all things are possible! Heal this marriage. May this wife forgive her husband. May this man forgive himself.

Lord, remove the other woman from his life COMPLETELY! Move her from the area! I earnestly pray that she would have NO influence in his life. I pray that he would be repulsed by her. I pray that you would keep him from temptation.

Father, may they be surrounded by the body of Christ. Bring Godly men and women to them who can uphold them, mentor them, encourage, and love them.

Guard the children Lord. Keep them unaware. I pray their hearts would be safe in your hands. That they would be filled with peace and your love.

Fill this man with love for his family and a desire to do whatever it takes to save his marriage. And fill this wife with love for her husband and a desire to do whatever it takes for her to also save this marriage.

Lord, it is Satan who wants to rob, kill, and destroy and in the name of the Lord Jesus Christ, I rebuke him and all his demons! I command them to flee from this family and to have no hold on them. May they not touch a hair on their heads!

Lord, bring healing to this marriage. Restore the love. And bring lasting change to each of their lives so that this will never happen again.

In the name of Jesus Christ,
Amen!

Froz,

You know that if you are truly broken and repented of your sin, you are forgiven! I urge you to seek counseling, to seek your wife's forgiveness (and children depending on their age of course), and to also forgive yourself.

God can do a new work in your life and your marriage! Do not lose hope! Seek Him, cry out to Him, and love your wife! Talk to your pastor.

I am upholding you in prayer Brother!

"Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed." James 5:16

"Call unto me in the day of trouble; I will deliver you, and you will honor me." Psalm 50:15

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 597 guests, and 58 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation