Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#346261 05/12/04 08:47 PM
A
OP Offline
A
Please say a prayer for me that I am offered a full time clerical job ASAP. Thanks.

I am so depressed. I get madder by the day. Ever since now ex-H started his thing with OM, my life has been hell. I lost my job because of them back in 09/01. Since then, its been a run of badluck. I was unemployed for 10 months except for a PRN transcription job. They told me last month they dont need me anymore. I tried a CNA job recently but I just can't do that heavy lifting. I hurt my shoulder & have constant stomach flu so I quit the other day.

Since then, I have been filling applications like crazy. I am SO down on my luck now for 3 yrs 3 months now. Ex-H calls sometimes & will give me money for out of ordinary things. He seems content. I still hurt when I hang up the phone. I nver mention OW. DOnt know if thats still going on or not. Its been final over a year and I still hurt. I am hurting financially, and need a full time job desperately. Ex-H was my "handyman" around the house and now everything is falling apart and I cant afford to hire someone. I also dont want to sell the house. I have had too much upheaval in these past 3 years, I'm not ready for that.

I desperately need someone to hire me for an clerical/administrative or transcription job or even a CNA if its in a hospital or clinic! Please include me in your prayers! I am all alone with no family to help me out or even to talk to. (Parents deceased, no siblings, ex-inlaws deceased before we ever met).

L
L
Just letting you know I'm praying for you.
Lunadove

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 594 guests, and 60 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation