Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
C
OP Offline
C
Okay guys, heres the scoop.... <BR>I spoke to my pastor today about greg and i not being married, and my renewal of the Holy Spirit in my life. He is gonna continue to allow me to teach my missionettes classes, and membership is pending ( on what God does for me in the near future ) <BR>I have been convicted by the Holy Spirit and I need to get my life on the right path. My prayer request is this, that greg be healed from his depression, that he will also be convicted by the Holy Spirit, turn his life over to God, and make an honest woman of me. I am turning to you all because you have been such a great source of support for me and i truely believe that you are all good christian people. Please remember us in your prayers... I am really going to need all the help i can get on this one... we are talking miracle here!! <BR>Thank you all so much.... <BR>God Bless !!! <BR>Chris<BR>

A
A
I'll be praying for you and Greg, Chrissie, on my way home. I do a lot of praying on my long drive home from work. God bless you, and keep your eyes on Jesus!<P>Love ya,<BR>MTAW

M
M
Chris,<BR>No need to even ask. You are in my prayers everyday!!<P>Love,<BR>Mitzi

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 324 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation