Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#352876 07/11/00 10:58 PM
H
hw Offline OP
OP Offline
H
Father in heaven, I come before you this evening and ask that You hear our collective prayers, the wnguiag of our hearts, our pleas for mercy, hope, increased faith, and endurance in You, Lord. Father, let Your will be done in each wife and husband of all those that come to this forum. We are hurting, but know that You have the power to heal us and break through the wounded spirits of our husbands and flood their hearts, minds, souls, spirits and bodies with the gospel of Jesus Christ. I pray Jesus for every husband, whether they are backsliders or unbelievers. Lord, in the name of Jesus Christ, reach down from heaven and take a hold of these men. Puit them on their knees before You and let them come to You asking for forgiveness and strength to give up their sins and present themselves before you. Search their hearts and cleanse them. Bring them to a saving knowledge of Jesus Christ, Lord, lift the blinders from their eyes, the muffs from their ears, and open their hearts to Your word of truth for their lives. I pray Your will for their lives and I pray that they will embrace their wives and children and take their places as husband, father and even grandfather. Let the fog around them lift and make Your way plain to them. Bring an annointing of Your Holy Spirit to fill them with You. Father, we plead our husband's cause before you realizing that they are more blind then they realize. We release them to You to do more in their lives then we ever expected. Father they are Your sons, and You love them even more then we do. <BR>Lord, touch each wife here with Your special message for each one. Touch their tender hearts and place Your joy into them. Let their hearts and voices rise to you with praises and thanks for all things. Let them sing joyfully in the morning to You and renmember You on their beds at night.<BR>Father instruct each woman in how to pray for their husbands. Draw us ever closer to You. Let our cry out for You, Lord, not our husbands. Let our hearts cry out that You are enough. Let us face our fear, that we may lose our husbands and then get on our knees and pray Your will be done in our husbands lives, our marriage and in our won lives. Lord, Your plans are perfect and willalways be for our good. Let us desire Your best mmore then we desire any answer to any prayer we have. Lord, fill our hearts with peace knowing we pray in Your will.<BR>LOrd, bring Christian men into the paths of our husbands. Let the seeds be planted, watered and harvested. Lord, instruct our husbands throughour the day at every turn and even in their sleep. Bring old Christan acquaintences to their sphere of influence. Surroung them with Your protection from the enemy. Let nothing that is not from You, enter their minds. Give them clarity of thought and vision in You. Light the fires of desires in their hearts for theie wives. Let all thoughts of separation and divorce be loosed and let them be binded in thoughts of restoration of their marriages. Let them seek out their wives, asking for forgiveness and reconcilliation. Show them the way home.<BR>Let the wives become as the woman of proverbs 31. Let us take Your word into our hearts that we might be able to have a ready answer for the traps set in our paths. Give us a sound mind focused on Jesus. Let us be women with Godly boundaries set with love and compassion and make them firm. Let us lay all our burdens and requests at your feet amd allow You to heal us in your time. Give us direct instructions in how to proceed with decisions about our marriages and in speaking with our husbands about issues. Give us discernment to know when You are speaking to us and to realize that satan is already beat and has no power over us.<BR>Father for emptyinside, Lord send the ow away permanently. Let there be no more communication between her h and the ow. Lord, let the love that you are growing in her husband's heart spill forth with kisses and I love yous toward empty. Let all things be revealed and let nothing remain hidden.<BR>For Mrs. O we pray that her husband's eyes and ears be opened wide to receive You and Your word, and Your will for his life. Remove the ow permanently from her h's life and let his heart be lit on fire for his wife. <BR>For Sue, Lord grow in her the heart of the proverbs 31 wife. Help her to make and keep appropriate boundaries. Give her a discerning heart to know the responsibilities of a husband and wife. Let all her responses be conisitent to God's word and will.<BR>For AW, Lord come to Aw in a very real way giving her discernment to know how to proceed during this difficult juncture. Draw her ever closer to You, for strength and courage in You. Lord, heal AW's heart and Soirit with Your heart and Spirit. Take complete control of her life, her husband and her marriage.. Work Your will in this marriage and husband and wife for Your glory.<BR>For me, Lord, I jut want to stay in You. Go before me and Jack this weekend and prepare us to hear You. Prepare this weekend to serve and accomplish Your purpose. Lord, Your will be done in this marriage and in our lives. Lord break through the hardened heart of my h and soften it toward You. <BR>Father ther are several that are not here tonight and have not posted specific prayers, I pray their concerns are covered in this prayer , but am confident that You know what they are and that Your Spirit is lifting them up to You now. Lord let all ow's be removed from these husband's lives. Let there be no more interaction or communication between them. Let these husbands embrace their wives and learn to love them according to Your will and design. Lord let there be forgiveness and acceptance of your will for our lives and marriages. Let Your will be done and let us rejoice in it. Father, We praise You for Your amazing Love, strenth and hope. Increase our faith. We praise you for the way You have changes us, sustained us and brought us closer in relationship with You. We can rejoice in our trials when we recognize your hand in the changes occurring. Father the fire is hot, but Your healing balm wipes away the scars. In the fire the bindings will be burned off, but we will emmerge unscathed, but changed. Thank You Father for always being there. Father, in the name of Your son Jesus, I lift this prayer to You with singing and rejoicing. Amen.

#352877 07/12/00 02:14 PM
A
A
Thank you hw that was awesome! Amen and AMEN!!<P>

#352878 07/12/00 02:33 PM
T
T
Thank you hw, AMEN

#352879 07/12/00 10:58 PM
E
E
HW,<BR>That was beautiful. You have a gift....<P>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 583 guests, and 78 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation