Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
Update!<P>I folks! It's been a long time since I posted. I'm reading this book right now so I thought I'd pop in and give you all a quick update.<P>My H and I are reconciled and very happily married again. We attended a retrouvaille weekend (www.retrouvaille.org) and it basically saved our marriage. I have my rings back on and we have never been happier. <P>Six long months ago I was so sad, lonely and depressed that I could not see past the pain and even imagine where I am today.<P>God can work miracles! I am a strong testimony to that!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Stay strong ladies and keep the faith. My biggest obstacle was "being still" and "being patient". Don't let these pitfalls in your lives. They almost cost me my marriage.<P>This site and the people here have helped me immensely! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

A
A
YAHOO!!! Fantastic news! I am so very very happy for you. Yes, our God is truly the Miracle Maker. Your testimony has blessed me, given me even more hope for the future of my marriage. I have to agree, it is so hard to be still and listen for that small voice that is the voice of the Lord. My soul has a hard time being still and waiting upon the Lord..... <P>Thank You dear Lord for the way you beautifully restored teddy bear's marriage. ALL the Glory and ALL the honor to You dear God. Praise You Jesus, You are truly our miracle maker, the master of all things. I cannot find words that can express the deep praise and thankfulness I feel for this miracle. I stay in awe of You. IJN AMEN

S
S
All right Teddy Bear! How exciting! Gosh just think back to some of your first posts. WOW! God has brought you a long way! Praise you Lord!<BR>

H
hw Offline
H
Teddy Bear,<BR>I'm so glad to hear from you. I love to hear how old friends are doing. The Lord, is great indeed! I'm so happy for you. Praise the Lord! Drop in now and then and continue to update us, it does encourage us all.

A
A
Teddy Bear,<BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] (Happy dance)<P>We are doing great too...<P>God is Good, we just need to listen and obey.<P>lizpearl<P>

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation