I am the one described in SueB's mall scenario in the long Boundaries thread. I am well aware that the Lord sees and knows all. Have you ever noticed that when all seems tumultuous in your life, the Lord shows you that you're not in it alone. He has these ways of letting you know He is a witness though he may hold back any actions for the time being. <BR> I feel a peace. I left my husband yesterday for good until he chooses our marriage and goes to counseling. He told me to "have fun" as I left. He has ruined my credit and I will probably end up in jail with all the bills behind and no job. I still have to clear out all my stuff from the house and figure out what to do about the income tax return, but I feel I have done the right thing in leaving.<BR> He and I had a talk about two weeks ago. After months of him saying our marriage was fine and me disagreeing, he finally agreed. I told him EVERYTHING I'd been holding back, scared he'd get mad for me bringing up anything about the bad parts of our marriage. When I stated I felt he was an angry person who supressed the feelings he had about his parents' divorce, he cried. He cried harder as I stated that I knew how they treated one another based on the way he treats me. I told him how horrible he makes me feel, etc. He apologized, something he's only done three times now since we've been married (a year on the 26th).<BR> He agreed to make many changes, but still ADAMANTLY refused counseling. Well, he said yesterday I act like a [censored] and get on his nerves. I got up and said he will not curse at me any longer because I am leaving - for good. As he always does, he turns his feelings in and goes out with his friends which is what he did. I came back about an hour later and wrote him a note. <BR> So, all I am asking is that you gals/guys would pray for me to get clear direction from God about what to do about the bills, getting a job, doing the taxes, etc. and that you pray that he allows the Holy Spirit to grab hold of his heart instead of resisting and that he will agree to save our marriage and get some counseling. Our marriage is bombarded by spiritual warfare and a lot of the problems in our marriage are symptoms of anger and hurt that he did not address before we were married. His parents did not have a loving relationship and I don't think he knows how to have one. I think that he doesn't trust me with his heart b/c his parents broke his. Now I've left him just as his mother did, but I couldn't stand by and get trampled any longer. Thank you all so much.