Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#355074 03/26/01 03:50 PM
K
Karenna Offline OP
OP Offline
K
It is almost Tuesday. Please post your prayer requests now so we can join in prayer as one mind and one heart tomorrow night.

#355075 03/27/01 10:16 AM
S
S
Continue to pray for my son and his cancer. Continue to pray that I may be strengthened in His power to remain smoke-free. That I remain soft-hearted for the Spirit's teaching. That I can be more sensitive to the traps set so that I remain an actor rather than a reactor to the things around me. That my H will experience a new awakening and hunger for the Word, that he be strengthened to speak his heart and hurts in all gentleness, without malice. That we both recover the love that brought us together.

#355076 03/27/01 07:54 PM
H
hw Offline
H
My request is that I truely seek the Lord with all my heart and desire to be in relationship with Him more than anything else. <P>That the Lord would continue to work in h's heart to give him no peace in the situation and relationship he is involved in. That God through the Holy Spirit will lead h to calling out for Him and reading the Bible. That the Lord would open the door for my pastor (who is my h's neighbor) to have a relationship with my h. That my h would come to see that Jesus is His Lord and Savior and "by His wounds we are healed."<BR> "That hw will trust in the Lord, her God, with all her heart and lean not on her own understanding; that in all her ways she will acknowledge Him and He will make her paths striaght." (Proverbs 3:5-6)<P>Also i want to praise the Lord for seeing me through these last two years since I began school and my h moved out. I know that the Lord already has a job for me, a place to live and will heal my daughters and I as we begin a new life as a new family. That He will continue to work in my h's heart and bring him back into relationship with Him and that h will choose to come home to his family and not pursue a divorce or another marriage with the ow.<P>Thanks everyone! Thankls Karenna

#355077 03/27/01 08:02 PM
S
S
My prayer tonight is that I once again give my marriage to the Lord, and leave it in His hands (I'm always taking it back) I also pray that God will work in my own life and change me from the inside out and make me into the person that he wishes me to be. and last but not least that God opens up the doors of communication between David and I and that the walls will come tumbling down.<P><P>------------------<BR>Irene

#355078 03/27/01 08:27 PM
O
O
I have been in very positive place lately, but I would like to ask for prayer that my H and I will both be bound to the path that God has planned for both of our lives, no matter what that is. I truly want to live a life where I am in God's will. I also ask for prayers for my H, that he will seek a relationship with the Lord as I know that this is the only permanent fix for our problems. H is still fluctuating and dealing with a lot of pain that is residual from his childhood. He does not seem to get past it and uses it as an excuse to hold on to behaviors that are destructive to us all. Thank you, your prayer support is truly awesome.......

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,015 guests, and 70 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation