Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
T
OP Offline
T
I don't want to post "her story", but I have tried to get her to come to MB so she can have more support. <p>Anyway - she packed her stuff and left my house last night - very very very upset. I can't go into too much, but I just want you to please pray for my little girl - her name is Janeice. She's 22, married/separated/or? and has a 3 year old little boy. She feels like she has no where to turn.<p>Thank you in advance,
TNT

N
N
Oh... [img]images/icons/frown.gif" border="0[/img] <p>Lord, I lift Janeice and her son to You today. I pray for their safety, first Lord, and also ask that you give Janeice a sense of peace in whatever decisions she needs to make. <p>Lord, I pray for TnT, who doesn't need the extra stress of this situation... our children are so precious, and old or young, they are from our bodies and souls... and we love them and ache for them when they hurt.<p>Lord, I ask that you watch over all of us... so many hurting here lately...<p>In Jesus' Name,
Amen

L
L
Father God,
You are the ultimate parent and can go with Janeice wherever she goes to watch over her, to comfort her, to keep her safe and I pray your mercy for her and to surround her with Your Warriors. I pray the same for TNT. In Jesus Name, amen.

L
L
Things are just never easy for you TNT! Try not to worry too much. Remember the butterfly story. Without the struggle to emerge from its cocoon independently, the butterfly will be grounded for life. You and yours are in my prayers.

F
F
Prayers...for both of you!

C
cl Offline
C
Dear TNT,
sending love, prayers and positive energy your way during these trying times.
Please let me know via e-mail if there is anything I can do to help you or her.
Thought....perhaps the lord is working in a mysterious way for your family right now? Grandma is soon to be off work and more available to help Janeice and her son?
((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))

K
K
Adding my prayers now...<p>Kathi

T
OP Offline
T
Thank you all for prayers.<p>My daughter is getting her own apartment - probably next week it will be ready. She's taking life day-to-day. <p>I just want to thank you for your prayers.<p>Love,
TNT

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 1,190 guests, and 65 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil, daveamec, janyline
71,836 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation