Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
LMS Offline OP
OP Offline
L
ok some of us ladies have been talking and want to do something to surprise and is nice for our H's ok here is the question.....<B>How do we seduce you and not look like a fool doing it</B>? in other words what would you like your W to do to or for you?<P>We would like some good answers please and if you men want to ask we will do the same for you.<P>Lesa<BR><P>------------------<BR>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net

P
PS Offline
P
Hmm - interesting question - of course every man is different, but here is how I would love to be seduced by my wife:<P>Do something totally spontaneous and unexpected. Send me a dozen roses to work - put some little "love notes" in different places where I will find them (by my toothbrush in the morning - on my car dashboard - in my lunch, etc...). Tell me very seductively what you would like to do with me.<P>Maybe I am a little different, but although I do get turned on by pictures of naked women, what REALLY turns me on is to be seductive - suggest things to me all day without being overtly sexual - touch my "backside" gently when you walk past me and then just smile seductively. Describe to me what you are wearing/not wearing while I am at work (or while you at work thinking about me). <P>I am a guy who's mind is his strongest sexual "organ" :-P. Do whatever you can to get him to think about you all day long and REALLY want you when he finally gets the chance - that would be an amazing seduction :-).<P>If you haven't ever heard of it, there are several books by someone named Laura Korn (Corn??) that have to do with seductions. The one we have is a book with 26 pages for him to read and 26 pages for her only. Each one is a sealed envelope with perforations - you tear out one (they are all titled), and then you follow the instructions (and make your own additions/subtractions) to make them totally seductive. They don't cost a whole lot, and what you end up doing is sending an "invitation" to your SO telling them what they have to buy or bring with them and when the "appointment" is. She is VERY creative, and although some of the ideas require a few "toys" that some people may not be comfortable with - they are a good start for uncreative people like myself.<P>Good luck - I will be curious to see if I am the only guy who would LOVE to be seduced by his wife all day long :-). Hell - call me weird, but most of the time I enjoy the foreplay more than the actual "completion" - there is something truly sensual about "playing with each other" all day long and imagining things :-).<P>

J
J
This is very very easy.<P>1. Make the first move! Guys always have to make the first move, if my women did this 20% of the time, I would have felt great. She only did in the very early stages of our realtionship.<P>2. Make a move in a different room or place. Kitchen, in the car, at the movies, etc. Get the idea?<P>3. Wear something real sexy. I can not resist a black garter belt and stockings, Och! Add shoes and as you slowly walk across the hardwood floors in the bedroom, I am out of my mind!. No hardwood floors, I'll put it in if you promise to do the above a couple times.<P>OK that's my 2 cents<P> <p>[This message has been edited by Jersey Joe2 (edited February 10, 2000).]

P
PS Offline
P
Joe is right - my W and I have talked about me wanting her to "initiate" making love, and sometimes it upsets her because she thinks she is initiating it, but her ways of initiating sex and what a man wants are 2 different things sometimes. It is VERY sensuous and stimulating for a number of men to have woman "take charge" of initiating sex at times :-).<P>One other thing I forgot to mention, the woman who's book I mentioned also has one something like "365 quickies." Quickies are sometimes highly underrated - they can be phenomenally spontaneous and really put a spark back into a stale relationship. For the man, try sneaking into the shower with your wife in the morning while she is getting ready for work - you can just touch and pay attention to each other, or attack her and take her soaking wet into the bedroom for a "quickie." For the woman, as he is leaving for work one morning (make sure he isn't in a BIG hurry), just before he walks out the door, offer yourself to him or just take him by the "blank" and attack him.<P>Quickies can be incredibly erotic :-)

J
JW Offline
J
Lesa, and the rest of the Ladies,<P>I'm with PS on this one... The mental side of it works real good for me. <P>A slight brushing touch in passing, along with an "interested" look. <P>An ever so subtle suggestive comment made in normal conversation. <P>While having dinner, or lunch, or breakfast, a carefully timed sensual licking of the lips.<P>When the guy is not looking, give him that "come hither" look just long enough for him to barely see it. Then he'll be left wondering if that's truly what he saw.<P>And two of my absolute favorites...<BR>I love seeing a woman(my W) wearing boxers and a sports bra.<P>and NOTHING is more seductive to me than a woman wearing nothing but a mans button down dress shirt with the top two buttons left undone (has to be a long sleave shirt though)<P>And of course if all that fails... Meet him naked at the door and have your way with him as soon as he steps inside [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>The Big Jerk(formerly known as James)

L
LMS Offline OP
OP Offline
L
ok so far so good thanks guys...the females on here can tell what they have done in the past to do this as well.<BR>I'll start,the last time My H came to visit, I went to pick him up at the bus station,it was 8:00 at night I wore a pair of black stockings with the line up the back a garter belt and a trench coat,when he walked up to the car and went to put his bags in I opened the coat(just enough for him to see) and things wnet great for the next 20 days while he was here.<BR>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net

M
M
I don't know about you guys but my H likes to be teased. He likes for me to pretend to be hard to get. To get all dressed up in his favorite lingerie, kiss him, touch him, let him touch me, but let that go on for a long time before there is actually any sex. And of course I don't mind it either.<P>Mitzi

Y
Y
hmmm....<P>hmmm....<P>oooh.... that would be nice.... <P>oh yeah, and also (oops, can't print that... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] )<P>ok seriously though... I'm in agreement with all of the above! I love to be teased, especially all day, but that mainly when I'm feeling secure. Truthfully, it is kind of frustrating to be the sole initiator of intimacy, and by sole initiator I mean like 99 percent of the time. One of the biggest turn ons for me is knowing that my wife has a sex drive too. Biggest turn off? That she may be doing 'it' soley because she feels it is her 'duty' so anything opposite to that is exciting.<P>Variety is the spice of life in my humble opinion, so reliance on one particular seduction strategy is bound to get lame eventually. I say go for the unpredictable.<P>If I had to analyze though, I'd say that maybe a long drawn out seduction, while fine every once in a while is not my biggest turn on. I like spontaneous and heated, wether it lasts 30 seconds, 30 minutes or 30 hours (with breaks of course).<P>Tight T-shirts and white cotton panties are my favs, although the full lingerie lay-out certainly packs a punch every once in a while. <P>Geewex, I haven't really given you much to go on here, have I?<P>ok... let's see... <P>I agree about the quickie thing... lots of those would be very good. Lovemaking and raw sex both play an important role and a balance is, to me, something to strive towards.<P>ok... let's see again...<P>maybe I'll pull out a list of favorite fantasies... I'll put them in rough order, with the understanding that this order changes frequently according to mood, and various other unexplainable factors...<P>1) With no warning, no teasing, no preparation, pull me aside, unzip and um... how graphic am I supposed to get here???<P>2) Around bedtime, you sneak up before me, light some candles and when i come up I find you scantily clad and smelling nice and we lock ourselves into a deep soul kiss... our lips never part as the cloths come off (except for maybe the shirts part- and even then not for long)1<P>3) I come home from work to find my lovely wife waiting for me half naked, expecting me to perform my husbandly 'duties'.<P>4) You whisper into my ear that you aren't wearing any underwear and you're going crazy thinking about me... (or something similar to the trench coat theme)<P>5) Gee, I could come up with a lot of these...<P>It's really nice when there's a 'leading up to' um, er, intimite contact but it's also a huge turn on when things happen out of the blue, like halfway through a movie or tv show. <P>I dunno if I can speak for all men, but reminders or indicators that help me, from time to time, view my wife as a 'sexual being' instead of just a good wife/mother etc add spice and another dimension to the relationship.<P>Ok for all those that can't see, I'm blushing furiously now... hee-hee...<P>Deut<BR><p>[This message has been edited by Soulloss' exH (edited February 10, 2000).]

J
JW Offline
J
Hi everyone!<P>I was just reading the other post and realized I had forgot to mention earlier another favorite of mine...<P>I am in complete agreement with Mitzi's H. <P>TEASING, oh yeah! Drives me absolutely CRAZY! <P>The longer the better!<P>James<BR>PS. Lesa, I thought about what you said to me last night...I changed the name back [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>

J
J
I'm with you guys on the teasing bit. <P>Can I touch?<BR> <BR>No!,<P>PLeaseeeeeee, <P>No,<P>Ah, come one,<P>Maybe later, <P>AHHHHHH.

P
PS Offline
P
Whew - I can't tell you how glad I am to hear that there are other guys out there who enjoy "sensual" romance and teasing from their wives. Working with guys who constantly refer to sex in terms of "wham bam" or "lie back and let her do the work" or "just do it to her whenever you need it" was beginning to make me feel like I had more estrogen in my system than I was supposed to have :-P.<P>Guess it's just that "macho" thing where guys don't like to talk about "touchy feely" things like seducing a woman or being seduced.<P>Thanks guys for making me feel more normal :-).

L
LMS Offline OP
OP Offline
L
pleas bare with me I posted this in both places<P>Ok ...I have had a lot of time to think on this since all I can do is think about it.<P>Ok just plain out I like sex anyway my H is willing, [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] I love the romance side of H the rose petals on the bed him giving me a bath and going as far as to shave my legs take me out of the tub and dry me off, give me a back rub and make love to me then breakfast in bed the next morning.<BR>But then there this side that wants to sometimes be ravished completely...when H would grab me by the back of the neck and pull me to him and kiss me hard (I was caught off guard of course) it would take my breath and make my knees week his hands rapped in my hair and pushing me up against the wall, some times wild fall off the bed sex is a good thing. H always wanted it when I was so busy I couldn't even think normally when I was cooking. (It had to be something with the kitchen) but when I would try to slip in the shower he would tell me no.<BR>But I want more than anything is to know he is totally in to what we are doing or I am doing to him I mean I want him to tell me. H like me to talk "dirty" to him when we are having sex but he tells me his fav thing is for me to be on top (all the time gets old though).<BR>Lesa<BR><P>------------------<BR>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net

L
LMS Offline OP
OP Offline
L
ok guys c'mon we need ideas, I need to find something that will make him want to stay in bed when he gets here, the ladies are giving you ideas so give it up guys its only fair. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Lesa<P>------------------<BR>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net

P
P
This is PS - not PS's SO - I don't have any acct. besides at work :-(.<P>LMS - OK - here goes since you want some more specifics:<P>1. Wear a mans shirt and lacy undies - a nice mans silk shirt or Oxford can be a real turn on.<P>2. Or wear a pair of "snug" fitting mens white cotton ribbed armless undershirts (know what kind I'm talking about?)<P>3. If you have long hair - try wearing it up but with loose strands coming out.<P>4. Try loosely trying your man's arms to the bed<P>5. Wear high heel cfm shoes to get him to bed.<P>6. Do things you haven't done before - try it with all the lights off, but with all the curtains open - the thought of maybe getting caught can be a real turn on too - a couple years ago my W and I while on vacation snuck out of the cottage and down to her parents pontoon boat and "did it" under a blanket on the boat :-).<P>7. Try bringing whipped cream to bed or edible lotion and lick it off all his interesting places :-).<P>8. Lick and suck on his toes and work your way up...<P>9. Read him a story out of penthouse.<P>10. Get a "video" and watch it with him.<P>11. If all else fails, bring a 6 pack of beer to bed and give him one beer for every orgasm he either gives you or gets himself :-P (just kidding).<P>Hope those were specific enuf for you

L
LMS Offline OP
OP Offline
L
PS,<BR>LOL whats bad is the Beer idea would more than likely be more of a hit than anything [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>but I am putting all of these tips back in my brain......thanks<BR>Lesa<BR>by the way....the other people that helped make this topic could respond too [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] ya are leving me all alone out here [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<BR>------------------<BR>"Trust in the Lord with all thine heart, and<BR> lean not unto thine own understanding." -Proverbs 3:5<BR>Take care and God Bless.<P> lms20ish@jobe.net <p>[This message has been edited by LMS (edited February 13, 2000).]

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 235 guests, and 62 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation