Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#368472 03/13/00 02:53 PM
K
Keosha Offline OP
OP Offline
K
I think I'm getting to radical today to be posting. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Sorry, I'm just having a bad day and I can't get over this feeling today. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I can't keep my mouth shut either. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>I know I should have more self control, but I don't. (open mouth, insert foot) <BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'll be back when I am in control of myself a little better. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>You all be nice while I'm gone... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Keo

#368473 03/13/00 02:55 PM
S
S
radical??????<P>you got radical?????<P>where?....where?????<P>LOL....<P>be radical....as long as you are honest...<P><BR> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>still luv ya!!!<P>Dylan

#368474 03/13/00 03:00 PM
T
T
where were you radical?

#368475 03/13/00 03:30 PM
B
B
<BR>Keosha,<P>Hey, are you in the Radical Poster's Club?!?<P>Maybe try2_4give will nominate me into that esteemed organization! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bystander<BR>--<BR>Who is probably a little radical on the divorce/custody thread. Just a little, though! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]

#368476 03/13/00 05:54 PM
K
Keosha Offline OP
OP Offline
K
Maybe you all don't read it with the emotion that I write it. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I thought I was getting radical [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I've had a couple of hours to calm down. Went out and threw a few rocks... LOL<P>Keo

#368477 03/13/00 05:58 PM
S
S
I am still confused....<P>I can't find anywhere you were radical today...<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>LOL

#368478 03/13/00 11:21 PM
W
W
Keo,<P>I didn't think you were radical! I think you just sound like a lot of fun! A lot of your posts lately have made me smile! Keep posting! I have been feeling pretty radical myself lately! I actually had steak for supper! Oh gasp, red meat! I had way more than 3 ounces too! I think I have strayed from the subject! Anyway, I know there are times when I say something and then feel like maybe I shouldn't have. I think we all go through that from time to time. Just remember that a lot of the time, people think nothing of what you said or think it is out of line. Take care and I have enjoyed getting to know you over the weekend! Looking forward to more chats on the weekend!<P>Woozy

#368479 03/13/00 11:59 PM
B
B
Keo,<P>the only time I can think of you being radical, well, it involved another woman, and a GUN!!!<P>I think we all take our emotional 'outbursts' for what they are. Exactly that.<P>Don't worry girl, unless you have another gun hidden in your knicker drawer !!!! LOL.<P>thanks for being you, you make me laugh<P>Jo

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 426 guests, and 50 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation