Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
S
SDS Offline OP
OP Offline
S
I am flying high. He called tonight and I didn't expect it. In fact I almoa missed it I was on the intternet (one phone line) and my cell rings. ANd he apologized for calling me on my cell he forgot that he had told me he would call me on the regular phone. I of course told him that was fine as I was on the computer. I wouldn't have missed his call for anything. <P>We talked about his dad who should be getting out of ICU tomorrow. His heart has been beating too fast and they were suppose to do somekind of electrical shock to get it to beat right but they didn't have to.<BR>So FIL is looking good.<P>We chatted about the house, he is going to try tocontact the agent to talk about taking it offf the market. We talked about his car. We talked about computers and chatting. And his email is private (unless she knows how to snoop which means she she has been lurking here LOL) So I told him I would send him some cards. YES!!!!<P>BUt when he had to hang up he said those grand workds we want to hear so much. He said I love you first!!!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<P>Then he told me he would try to call me tomorrow and if he couldn't he would for sure on Wed.<P><BR>I am trying to keep my feet on the ground, but it certainly hard.<P>I know there is still a lot of work and so many mundane things to deal with. Money, jobs and all that stuff. But I was feeling down espec. about jobs and money and paying bills. Just to hear his voice made me feel good again.<P>I just had to tell someone so why not a whole group of someones who would share my joy. All of you here.<P> <P>------------------<BR>di<P>

Fantastic! Fabulous news. Keep your feet on the ground, but keep the momentum going too. <P>------------------<BR>But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control.<BR>Galatians 5:22-23

S
S
Tears of Joy for you SDS!!!!<P>Who'd a thunk it......oh, so long ago when it first began, huh? Time and patience!!! And learning and work!!!!<BR>You've come so far and I am so proud of you!!!!! (OK, and H, too for waking up)<BR>LOL!!!<P>Doing the HAPPY DANCE with you....your right that the "job, house, etc." stuff is mundane!!! Enjoy this feeling - remember it for any rough patches that might be ahead and keep your feet on the ground......<P>BIG HUGS,<P>Sheba<P>PS - Glad that FIL is coming along. How is your Dad? When is that test again?

M
M
I am so happy for you. Gosh...to hear those wonderfully simple words again. I am praying that all goes well for the both of you.<P>Spring is in the air.....and I am stuck in winter.<P>So many of you...all at once....are starting your journeys to a happy and wonderful ending, or should I say "new" beginning.<P>Good luck to you and your husband<P>Nancy<p>[This message has been edited by MENTAL (edited March 27, 2000).]

W
W
Oh Di!!!!!!!<P>I am so happy for you! That is a big thing and it feels so good to hear them say that again! I feel so bad I haven't e-mailed you back yet! I have had too much going on around here! <P>Your h is getting closer and closer to reality again! It is such a relief! I am thinking of you and hoping it just keeps getting better and better from here on out for you and your h! <P>I know it is really hard to wait for them to come back. I hate it because when I tell people that he says he is coming back, they ask, "Well, why is he still living with the other woman then?" They just don't understand! Of course then they start making me doubt it too. Not fair! <P>I know people must think it is crazy that my h wants to wait to come back until he gets a new job. BUT, I understand it! He knows that if he moves back now he will still have to work with her and that will cause nothing but trouble. SO, he wants to wait until he has the new job and then leave her. You know, make a clean break! Be done with her all at once. So, I am praying to God that this job he is looking into comes through for him! <P>How do we all do it? I think the only thing that has truly helped me through this is this place and the support of all of you wonderful people!<P>The word for the month is PATIENCE!!!!! Di, I am so happy for you! He is definitely coming around! Take care of yourself! Treat yourself good right now and maybe we will soon be swapping messages in the recovery board!<P>Woozy

S
SDS Offline OP
OP Offline
S
2Sad, Thanks, My feet are on the gound but I have this sill smile on my face see [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com].<P>Sheba, I just posted to you on my other thread. My dad had a bone marrow test this morning but we won't know the results until Thurs. He also has an electrocardigram on Thurs. also. Thanks for your prayers. They are appreciated.<P>Nancy, I wish you could be in spring too. I know that sometime you too will come out of those dreary winter times and you will be in the bright sunlight of spring. I will say an extra prayer for you tonight.<P>------------------<BR>di<P>

I
I
Oh, honey! I am so happy for you. It is very important to try to keep your feet on the ground, but you have been waiting so long to hear those words. Celebrate a little. When you are alone in your bedroom and know that no one will hear or see - do one of those "Oh, what a feeling - Toyota" jumps. <P>{{{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}}<P>I'm praying for your continued good luck.

N
NSR Offline
N
di,<P>I too am very happy for you...<P>Progress is slow...<BR>...but when you see results... ahhhhhhhhh [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>My love and prayers to you...<BR>Much happiness too... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

B
B
SDS,<P>I am so happy for you!! I love to see happy posts around here. It gives the rest of us a glimmer of hope I think. We all wish we were in you position. You will do fine, feet on the ground or not. Enjoy this feeling. I know it probably has been a long time since you felt this good so you definately deserve it!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Now, do you think you could get your husband to call my wife and tell her to wake up too??? Just kidding [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Brent

L
L
I've been waiting for this one!!!<P> [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Yayyyyyy!!!!<P>Lori

R
R
Di,<P>YES, YES, YES, YES and YES!!!!!!!!!!<P>Gosh, things are clicking right along. Keep doing what you are doing, girl. It is WORKING!!!!! I am still praying.<P>I am soooooooooo happy for you! You DESERVE this, my friend!!!!!<P>Love you, Desiree <P>------------------<BR>"Life is made up, not of great sacrifices or duties, but of little things in which smiles and kindnesses and small obligations, given habitually, are what win and preserve the heart and secure comfort."<P>Sir Humphry Davy<BR>

W
W
di,<P>Fingers crossed and praying for you guys. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Bill<P>------------------<BR>BB<BR><p>[This message has been edited by WilliamJ (edited March 28, 2000).]

S
S
Hi SDS -<BR> <BR>I knew there was something I was forgetting....it was checking on you!!!!<P>Darn this brainlock!!!!<P>Sooooo, update please!!!!!!<P>How are the fathers?<P>What's going on with you and H?<P>BIG HUGS and Prayers as always,<P>Sheba

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 822 guests, and 71 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation