Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
P
Peggy Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Hi guys!<P>Anybody miss me?<P>COMEON YOU KNOW YOU DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I went nowhere, did nothing and have the T-shirt to prove it.<P>Ever have one of those weeks where you just don't want to see people or check your E-mail<BR>or have to account to anyone?<P>Well alot went on this week but I can't summon the energy to write it or even think about it.<P>What's worse I didn't even come here and lurk.<BR>Don't know why either.<BR>I just took the last hour to read all the back posts since the 22nd.<P>Why does there have to always be more new names, when is this crap going to end?<P>And tell me please when is the second coming?<P>I've got my lawn chair out and I'm plopping my skinny rear down and waiting. Hope it happens before I have to mow again! LOL<P>Sorry, this is probably why I haven't come here, I have nothing to say and no advice to give.<BR>Just thought I'd let everyone know I'm still here, now if I could just figure out where here is???????????????????????????<BR> <P>------------------<BR>Peg

H
H
You sound really frazzeled. What happened this week?<p>[This message has been edited by HurtButCoping (edited March 30, 2000).]

P
Peggy Offline OP
OP Offline
P
Well,<P>H took me to bank to set up his own account<BR>and had his name taken off our account,<BR>I tried to be strong but it really got to me<BR>and I just sat there crying...........<BR>Did anybody say anything NO! he just chatted away with the purky bank clerk while I boo hooed.<P>Next we took D to orthodontist and he made a big deal about the statements being sent to his new address.<P>He came over Sat. and planted in his stupid garden that he insisted on before he left, <BR>so now I can choose to watch it die, which I don't feel comfortable with or take care of it which I don't want the extra hassel and time it will take.<P>Everytime he calls now(which is not very often) he doesn't really want to talk to me,<BR>and my D tells me everytime,"He didn't want to talk to you."<P>Sure I know he feels alot of guilt, anb he probably doesn't know how to handle me................<BR>but come on we were married for 22 yrs. and knew each other for 3 before that.<P>I'm just tired and fed up with his indifference and coldness.<P>I feel I was punished by his affair and now I'm being punished some more.........<P><B>POOHIE</B> I guess i'm just going thru one of those down rails of the roller coaster.<P>Thanks HBC for asking . I know it sounds kind of petty when I reread it but hey it's my post right and I tried to keep it short for those with ADD you know how it is your attention kind of wanders off and did you see the post about the latex gloves?<BR>sorry, I wandered off. [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><BR><P>------------------<BR>Peg

H
H
It's not petty. It's a big life change. I'm sorry you're hurting. I hope you get back on the "up" part of the roller coaster soon!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 479 guests, and 66 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,839 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation