Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
#374325 04/07/00 07:15 PM
B
bethn Offline OP
OP Offline
B
I snooped into H's email, and confronted him.<P>Now I am paying the price for LBing. Today I told him I loved him on the phone and all he said was good bye. That hurt,that is the first time that I can remember that he did nt say it back to me ,even if he didnt mean it.<P>because I know his email password, I am afraid he move out so he can have his privacy. I blew it,learned a lesson about LBing, DONT DO IT.BETH

#374326 04/07/00 07:33 PM
N
NSR Offline
N
{{{{{{{{{Beth}}}}}}}}}}...<P>We're here for you...<BR>...believe it or not... you can still Plan A...<BR>...and if you're persistant enough... it will pay off.<P>You know I'm praying for you... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>Jim

#374327 04/07/00 07:44 PM
B
bethn Offline OP
OP Offline
B
Jim<BR>Thank you so much for your support.I have read other replies you have made to other people in MB. You are a giver.My prayers to you.beth<P> ps I have LOvebusters saved for me at the book store,can hardly wait to read it.

#374328 04/07/00 08:01 PM
D
DD Offline
D
Beth,<BR>Don't get down on yourself for LBing -- Gosh knows we all have all the justifcation in the world!!! Avoiding LBing is sometimes the hardest thing that I've ever had to do.. And I've failed plenty of times. <BR>But, if it happens, it happens...just pick yourself up and try again. <BR>You're doing the right thing. Hang in there!!!

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
0 members (), 473 guests, and 59 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation