Welcome to the
Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum

This is a community where people come in search of marriage related support, answers, or encouragement. Also, information about the Marriage Builders principles can be found in the books available for sale in the Marriage Builders® Bookstore.
If you would like to join our guidance forum, please read the Announcement Forum for instructions, rules, & guidelines.
The members of this community are peers and not professionals. Professional coaching is available by clicking on the link titled Coaching Center at the top of this page.
We trust that you will find the Marriage Builders® Discussion Forum to be a helpful resource for you. We look forward to your participation.
Once you have reviewed all the FAQ, tech support and announcement information, if you still have problems that are not addressed, please e-mail the administrators at mbrestored@gmail.com
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
H
H
Okay I think I've got the worst here.<P>I'm Dorkey ToiletBrain.<P>My Maiden name would be Dorkey LiazardChuncks. I'm not sure which is worse. <P>ES is Loopy ToiletBrain and our daughter is Buttercup ToiletBrain.<P>Buttercup sure fits our daughter though.

B
B
Nooo mines worse!<P>I'm Dorkey Toilet-tush<P>Meet the kids;<P>Buttercup, Poopsie and Fluffy [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] LOL

T
T
WOW Butterfly..... this is [i]funnnnnyyyyy[/b]! [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P>I'm Buttercup Barftush [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com], and it's nice to meet you all!<P>Have a fantastic day!<P>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF.... or should I say .... BB<P>------------------<BR><BR>Hugs & Kisses,<BR>TCF

Last edited by MBLBanker; 11/06/11 04:36 PM. Reason: removing email address

Remember... Fairie Dust AKA Fairie Droppings are CHOCOLATE!!
Hugs & Kisses,
TCF
T
T
call me Buttercup Toiletchunks...<P>theo<P>

K
K
OK, I resisted this thread yesterday bcs I was in a bad mood, but today I'll play:<P>Flunky Bananatush here. Meet my H, Dorkey, and our kids Snotty & Stinky (hhmmm, I was going to pass this game on to them, but now that I see their names, maybe I won't [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com])<P>Kathi (think I'll just stick to this name!!!)

M
M
This is SUCH a yuck. I am Butterfly Giggle-Fanny (using married name) or Butterfly Giggle-Chunks (maiden name.) I guess I still prefer the married one. I teach in a university business school, where the faculty are always fighting and backstabbing (feels like HOME!!!!!) The Dean and I discussed today having the entire faculty change their names according to this name game and then have everybody wear name-tags with these new names. It might, just MIGHT, move our sick organization culture in a different , maybe more civil, direction!!!!<P>Seriously, my stomach is absolutely aching with laughter from this. Today is my one-year disclosure anniversary, and this was just what I needed to help me get through the day. Husband took me out for wonderful lunch, and I am going from one visit, appointment, etc. to another till I drop at about 10pm, and there goes my day. Tomorrow starts another, much better year. There is SO.... much to look forward to, now that I am beginning to no longer look back. Toodles.

B
B
[Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] Butterfly ! this is too funny, Thank you I needed to laugh so bad tonight !<P>I am dorkey toiletnose<P>Bozo is pinky toiletnose ( I am sure he will be thrilled to find that out)<P>Son is Snotty toiletnose.<P>ow#1 was squeezit gizzardfanny<P>#2 was snotty bubblebutt<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

Y
Y
Greetings from Snotty Monkeylips, my husband Crusty Monkeylips, and our two children Stinky Monkeylips and Stinky Monkeylips (hey, we liked the name!).<P>We LOOOOOOOVE all the Captain Underpants books (& anything else by Dav Pilkey - try "Dogbreath"). If you've got kids roughly six & up, try 'em!<P>Thanks for the laugh, Butterfly! :-)<P>------------------<BR>~suse~<BR>Rome wasn't built in a day.<BR><p>[This message has been edited by suse (edited April 21, 2000).]

P
P
Butterfly,<P>Thanks, I really needed a good laugh. <BR><B>ROTFLMAO</B><P>Married name Zippy Toiletbuns<BR>Maiden name Zippy Bannasprinkles<P>Husband's name Stinky Toiletbuns<P>Child#1 name Loopy Toiletbuns<BR>Child#2 name Lumpy Toiletbuns<BR>Child#3 name Buttercup Toiletbuns<P>Ha Ha Ha<P>------------------<BR>Love and Prayers<BR>Nicole [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<P><p>[This message has been edited by Patient Love (edited April 21, 2000).]

B
B
When Mike came home from work last night I greeted him with, hello my beloved Pinky Toiletnose, as I predicted, he was, ummm what would the word be, oh yes, thrilled [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] .<P>------------------<BR>Just call me - Deb<BR>------------------------<BR>The only day I can do anything about is today, yesterday is gone, tomorrow is not yet mine.<P>

F
F
How ironic. I was sitting here eating pizza when I read this. Mine is:<P>Dorkey Pizzanose<P>What the heck, it all fits me.

F
F
How ironic. I was sitting here eating pizza when I read this. Mine is:<P>Dorkey Pizzanose<P>What the heck, it all fits me.

M
M
Just curious,<BR> Is this the new"Rollcall-Who Are We?"<BR> --Pinky Hamsterbuns

T
T
I am glad I decided to lurk tonight. Thanx, Madame Butterfly [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Me: Stinky Hamsterhiney <P>The wife: Buttercup Hamsterhiney (married name); Buttercup Girdlechunks (maiden name) <P>My daughter: Stinky Hamsterhiney (same than me!!!) [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>W's previous OP: Falafel Gigglelips (not quite!) <P>W's current OP: Dorkey Wafflebrain (well put!) <P>Brainfart: I think your new name (Dorkey Toilet-tush) is not as bad as the current one- just kidding [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com] <P>Sincerely yours,<P>Stinky<p>[This message has been edited by ThisAlex (edited April 22, 2000).]

C
C
Stinky Diapersniffer...*ROFLMAO!!!*<P>Just kidding...but I thought that was the best combination<P>I'm actually Flunky Toiletfanny

S
S
I love this!<P>I am Fluffy Pizzabuns.<P>My maiden name was Fluffy Barfwaffle. <P> So you can certainly understand why I chose to keep my married name after the divorce!

B
B
That brightened my dark world for a few moments thanks much !!!!<P><BR>Love,<P>Pinky ToiletBrains and his W Stinky ToiletBrains

P
P
I love Chicago-style pizza! I'm Falafel Pizzasniffer!<BR>Pilgrim, as he takes another bite!

S
S
Me : Flunky HamsterButt<BR>Wife : Stinky HamsterButt<BR>Son : Snotty HamsterButt<BR>Son : Buttercup HamsterButt<BR>Son : Buttercup HamsterButt<BR>Son : Lumpy HamsterButt<P>Unborn child : (Unknown) HamsterButt<P>OM : Fluffy ToiletChunks<P>LMAO... Ya, I bet now that he's been in Jail for the past 70 days he's Fluffy ToiletChunks... [Linked Image from marriagebuilders.com]<p>[This message has been edited by Stonehenge (edited May 02, 2000).]

G
G
anybody beat pinky diaperbutt??

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  Fordude 

Link Copied to Clipboard
Forum Search
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 405 guests, and 98 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Newest Members
Bibbyryan860, Ian T, SadNewYorker, Jay Handlooms, GrenHeil
71,838 Registered Users
Building Marriages That Last A Lifetime
Copyright © 1995-2019, Marriage Builders®. All Rights Reserved.
Site Navigation